Reviews for Mosquitoes
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wooh I get mosquito number ten! Brilliant story by the way!
Piers549 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Mosquitoes are the most annoying thing to hear while trying to sleep.

I enjoyed this, and I sympathize.
MrsGordonLevittHardy chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
this story is terrific and quite hilarious. kudos to you and your writing abilities.
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh lol, you had me fooled with the summary.
Sugarplum Fairy chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
yup, mosquitoes are the worst. Wish I was the Adolf Hitler of mosquitoes, but they always manage to escape...

Love the story and I'm not offended if you'd rather have Eames kissing it better then this review, but hey, das Leben ist kein Ponyhof!
Beth Louise chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
bless Eames for kissing all them bites better.. now i need him hehe! once again, a beautiful story with amazing writing...
Nobody297SRS chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Haha, I'm here for mosquito number 4, apparently. Anyway, this was hilarious. I almost had a freak out moment when I read the sentence "Blood was splattered ... the darker spots clearly visible against the whitewashed walls. Some of the victims had been crushed, their squished limps still clinging to the bloody spots, while others had apparently dropped to the floor." I was like "WTF HAS ARTHUR DONE?" Haha, and then I was like "oh... mosquitoes."

I don't blame him. I hate those bloody buggers. Hate flies too. Sometimes I'll just go around wielding a newspaper, squashing flies on the windows. Damn things.

This was too cute though, haha. Once I got over the mass murderer part XD
Singer Salvage chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Lol

That was cute, I very much enjoyed it
bat-hawk chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Arg, the mosquitoes are so awful at my house too. Nasty little beasties. I really need an Eames. I would even settle for a Tom Hardy;)

This was enjoyable, darling:)
Blackrose197666 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Well I guess this is for Mosquito number 1.

I really did enjoy this. Well written and funny - what more can you ask for?

There is only one thing as evil as the mosquito - the midgie. I sympathise with Arthur entirely...

BlackRose