Reviews for Closing A Distance
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This story was quite cute; I liked it. The little hints of 5927 made me happy too. Nice job :3
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Amazing! I absolutely loved this! BTW: Merry Christmas!
Luna-Red-Sky chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This story was ... well I had breaks while reading it. It was that good I had to calm myself befote sqeauling. Hope another comes out or more stories comes.
9mm Kisses chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
AHMYGAW. THIS. WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING I'VE READ IN FOREVER. FOREVER. Do you know how long forever is in the fanfic world? My gosh, this was BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the way you write, I didn't want to stop reading! Forseriousness. You should write more like this, I actually really like reading AU fics, cause in my mind, it makes them a little harder to write, you've got a whole new slate to work with, and you pulled it off amazingly. Just amazing.
CeruleanAndGray chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Absolutely beautiful . . .
yHime chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
You know that I love you, right? ;D

This was just-just- yeah, am speechless. On the first day that I can finally go on ff to find new khr fics, I found this treasure. :"D (Coz of finals, can't visit ffnet as often *pouts*)

Woo-hoo! More GiottoG! That was exactly how my brain reacted to this. (:

And even though you had mixed feelings about the length, I adore it, coz it means I can savour it for longer. And who wouldn't like to read GiottoG for longer?

You held the characters IC, and the whole turned into modern AU was done flawlessly. I can totally imagine this happening because it's the way I've always pictured them. *grins* And I love the hint of 5927/2759 because 2759 is my otp. (along with GiottoG, but the great amano did not put too many scenes for these two hawt guys 3 )

Oh! *blush* Aren't I feeling super happy at being one of the factor for the creation of this wonderful fic! Ehehe.

One last important message: write more?

*hugs you*

-hime-
saruko chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
... This is the most beautiful fanfic about GxG EVER! XD

So cute, beautiful and fangirl-dream!

Oh and by the way, I'm having G's hairstyle right now, just black-colored. And I can tie it so it looks like Gokudera's ponytail hair. You should check it again, not all the locks on his head were tied, some just sharped beautifully around his face (made him BEAUTIFUL) . Haha lucky me I guess...