Reviews for Crimson Decisions
SafirMysticHime chapter 16 . 9/29
I love what you have so hot and I find it absolutely amazing and I can’t wait for you to have the whole Voultori go up against Edward and cohorts are you going to have a little build a New born army? Are you going to have it Sam or Jacob‘s point of view and them with Charlie’s death? I think you should have just brought his knees begging for forgiveness from Bella with what you said maybe you could be part of Edwards second gift and with Bella’s Shield and whenever other ability you decide to give her she can save Jasper from myself and have them go back to being in the major?
MotherHenAMC chapter 16 . 8/30
I absolutely love your story! I stayed up all night to read it. Keep up the amazing writing!
celticwitch77 chapter 16 . 7/8
I wished it was finished
adores.dylan chapter 16 . 6/18
I can not believe you ended this here without another peep out of ya?! Ill never understand how so many authors just drop off the face of the earth. . . This is an excellent story and IMHO, when she woke up that should have been the end of part one. You think you could write a part two for us? Thanks, Ash Somber
swayrabbit chapter 16 . 6/13
Please please continue
MsDawnSilver-Knife chapter 16 . 4/28
Am very much in love with this story, and am really hoping that you will continue it. Looking forward to an update ;)
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 1 . 3/19
I feel extremely sad for Bella as she's taking to much the blame for this situation on her shoulders! The fatal error was Edward refused to listen to Jasper when Jasper knew what would happen with Victoria when she learned of James' final death! Edward should not be feeling guilt for ending Victoria's life, he should feel guilt for lives lost because of or during her vendetta against Bella!
Kggla chapter 16 . 3/18
This is such a great story. I wish you would have continued it.
Omg
vamp123 chapter 16 . 3/4
Brilliant! I am thoroughly enjoying this story please update it !
Jaymedee chapter 16 . 1/12
I was so hoping this story was finished. I almost wanted to cry! I don't know how to tell if stories are complete and I can't tell you how many I have read only to be disappointed that I spent all my time reading it and it's not finished. It kinda takes away the joy of reading and though I've been on this site for years I think it's time I leave. The thought of investing all my time once again to read another unfinished story is to frustrating. I wanted to go to your page and look at your other writings (before I knew this was unfinished) but...Yeah.
ComplexLayers chapter 16 . 10/15/2016
I know it's been many years since you've updated this story but I am hoping that you one day return to finish it. I very thoroughly enjoyed every chapter I've read!
guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
Great story but when you use a language that you don't know, you should get a beta or something to translate because google translate failed epically in translating your sentences.
elodie.stempien chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
Hey. To improve your Frenchqu'est ce qui s'est passé icielle a fait un cauchemarleavepartezva dormir, petite BellaNice story!
B4bidden Products chapter 16 . 3/21/2016
really really wish there was more to read please update soon