Reviews for Crimson Decisions
elodie.stempien chapter 5 . 6/8
Hey. To improve your Frenchqu'est ce qui s'est passé icielle a fait un cauchemarleavepartezva dormir, petite BellaNice story!
B4bidden.Products chapter 16 . 3/21
really really wish there was more to read please update soon
Bellaria chapter 16 . 2/8
Amazing... I love your take on this and so much depth and characterization. I like how you've made it all fit and look forward to when you do update this! You've had me enthralled!
radix chapter 16 . 11/5/2015
I totally loved this story. Amazimg master piece
TwilightRocks22 chapter 16 . 10/5/2015
Please, please, please update RIGHT NOW!
TwilightRocks22 chapter 15 . 8/30/2015
Please update! I need to know what's up with Bella!
Amu4ever chapter 16 . 8/16/2015
Will she forgive them? I mean they didn't mean to hurt her. Yes, they were foolish, but Jasper didn't mean his own words.

And while Carlisle prevented Edward from dying by asking Jasper for his help he choose Bella ultimatly. Meaning he choose Bella over his son, how deranged he may be.

So, can't she forgive at least this who deserve it? Jasper never wanted to hurt her in the opposite he was all too happy to hurt Edward for what he did.

Stating that Jasper is "as docile as a house pet" is also not really right. I mean sure he has been living with them, but that doesn't mean, that he can't be fierce, if he wants to. That he let them treat him like this doesn't make him weak just proves how much he loves his mate.
Amu4ever chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
Shoutouts written like this make way more sense. Easier to distingush.

And you let her kill herself? And made Jasper the bad guy?

Huh...do you not like Jasper, or did it just fit into your story?
Amu4ever chapter 14 . 8/16/2015
Woah...that was...shocking.
Amu4ever chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
Was Jasper responsible for her blacking out?

Oh and the last sentence is so true in her case.
Amu4ever chapter 12 . 8/16/2015
I just realized, that your mistakes don't seem like you made them at all. Looks more like auto correct to me.

Did you write this story on a tablet or phone?

Oh and when where they informed about the Quileute? I mean Caius was there when Bella was informed, that Edward went to "them", but they didn't say, what "they" were.

And they attempted to hide it afterwards. Never actually stating, what they were.

Also, wouldn't there have been a mention of Caius finding out? With his incredible hatred of everything wolv?

And what about the attacks on the farms?

I wonder will she pregnant from him? I mean she was human when they did it. Will the baby survive the change?
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
I have no idea what happened just now :D

Did he destroy the room to make a dramatic entrance? And how did Bella NOT get hurt when there were "thousands of wood splinters raining down on her" ?
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
Hmm...the concussion is still there. You are not gonna act, as if it isn't there, are you?
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
Still not seeing the purpose of shout outs.

And why would they allow Bella to walk around with a consion? One she blacked out because none-the-less. Concussions have to be of a certain degree before they cause you to pass out. And it's nothing to be scoffed at.

Also, you seem to confuse a few words. For example you said something along the lines of: She was folding her hands in your lap.

Which doesn't make any sense at all. Sure, it's easy enough to guess, but since this kind of confusions seem not all too uncommon in your story it's a bit difficult to keep up.

Good chapter anyway! Oh and this is meant as constructive critsim and nothing else.
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
Oh, I hope Jackob will be alright. While I am neither team Edward nor team Jackob I do like Jackob.

Since he - opposite to Edward - at least tried to consider her feelings and do everything to keep her not only physically safe, but also psychically happy.