Reviews for Crimson Decisions
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 16 . 9/1
Bonsoir Dommage que la suite n'est pas là car c'est addictif et j'aimerais bien lire la suite bonne soirée
hrwoodson chapter 16 . 8/18
Please update soon I love this story and can’t wait to read more
SheWolfMedjai chapter 16 . 5/27
Please continue!
Delilah Moon chapter 16 . 5/1
Found your story thru kittyinaz's website/wordpress and thought that it would be awesome and guess what? It wasn't, it was epic! I so hope that you will continue soon! Hope you are feeling better, I know the pain that can be associated with teeth. Hope to see more soon!
Annabella-Columbia chapter 16 . 3/26
Please update this as soon as you can, can't wait to see how it all rolls out and continues to come together. So Please update soon.
B4bidden chapter 15 . 2/11
really wish there was more have read this story so many times and still absolutely love it pls come back and continue it. apparently ive posted to many times lol.. lets see if i can add this to another chapter
SafirMysticHime chapter 16 . 9/29/2017
I love what you have so hot and I find it absolutely amazing and I can’t wait for you to have the whole Voultori go up against Edward and cohorts are you going to have a little build a New born army? Are you going to have it Sam or Jacob‘s point of view and them with Charlie’s death? I think you should have just brought his knees begging for forgiveness from Bella with what you said maybe you could be part of Edwards second gift and with Bella’s Shield and whenever other ability you decide to give her she can save Jasper from myself and have them go back to being in the major?
MotherHenAMC chapter 16 . 8/30/2017
I absolutely love your story! I stayed up all night to read it. Keep up the amazing writing!
celticwitch77 chapter 16 . 7/8/2017
I wished it was finished
adores.dylan chapter 16 . 6/18/2017
I can not believe you ended this here without another peep out of ya?! Ill never understand how so many authors just drop off the face of the earth. . . This is an excellent story and IMHO, when she woke up that should have been the end of part one. You think you could write a part two for us? Thanks, Ash Somber
swayrabbit chapter 16 . 6/13/2017
Please please continue
MsDawnSilver-Knife chapter 16 . 4/28/2017
Am very much in love with this story, and am really hoping that you will continue it. Looking forward to an update ;)
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
I feel extremely sad for Bella as she's taking to much the blame for this situation on her shoulders! The fatal error was Edward refused to listen to Jasper when Jasper knew what would happen with Victoria when she learned of James' final death! Edward should not be feeling guilt for ending Victoria's life, he should feel guilt for lives lost because of or during her vendetta against Bella!
Kggla chapter 16 . 3/18/2017
This is such a great story. I wish you would have continued it.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/15/2017