Reviews for Crimson Decisions
MiccaF chapter 16 . 4/16
Love this story! I hope you continue it one day ... great job!
Lolgirl88 chapter 7 . 4/1
This is very well written and the sequence of the story and the structure is amazing as well, I love this so much
tibbs8482 chapter 16 . 2/24
I really like this story. Please, please, please come back and finish this story. :)
Ca.zaphira chapter 16 . 2/16
I see that it has been some time since you last updated, but wanted to let you know I love the story. Hoping you find yor way back to finishing one day.
B4bidden.Products chapter 16 . 2/13
nnnnoooooo! Was so in love with this story, then read chapter 16 to find the story not yet finished but been marked as completed pretty pls continue writing this story its my new favourite
TexasTurtle chapter 16 . 1/20
Wow wonderful. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Bluemoon76 chapter 5 . 1/19
Ho my... Google traduction? Let me help you a little because some of the traduction are terrible.

"What the hell is going on here?"-"Que se passe-t-il ici?"
What you wrote mean approximatly: What was is happenning here?

"Leave"-"Sortez"
What you wrote here just don't make sense.

"Allez dormir, peu de Bella"-"Allez dormir petite Bella"
Here you were basically saying that there was a little quantity of Bella instead of saying that she is small.

Sorry, but the sentence where just so off that i needed to correct them.

ps. French is nightmarish.

Otherwise, fantastic story! i love it!.

Bluemoon
AHealingRenaissance chapter 16 . 1/5
I am loving this story! I hope you can update it again soon :D
silversimon chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Surprising myself, I find I enjoyed the rewrite of this chapter. Of course I'd have to re-read the original because I recall liking it very much. Hence the reason I've re-read this story so many times I cannot number it. Your Caius is irresistible. Especially with his hip length snow white tresses. Extraordinary werewolf mixed vampiric look. The sexy French phrases. (Disregard those bitchy reviews complaining about translation corrections).
silversimon chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Rereading your wonderful story for the ?th time. According to the AN's concluding these early chapters, I'm sure noticing the differences. When did this happen? The AN's are undated. Curious to see how many chapters you've changed. Could this mean you'll be posting new chapters soon?!
fouillet.camille.cf chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
j'adore si te plait pourrait tu me dire quand tu mettra la suite si bien sur il en a une. je suis sur skyrock au nom de mimille40 moi aussi j'écrit si tu veut venir jettez un coup d'oeil
GoddessxNyte2 chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
...can you pls update this story...it is simply awesome!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
I like Bella dark, but I also like a Darksper. I don't know how to feel about how he is in this fic because I love him so much. TTFn, Moon
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
boski blog:) z niecierpliwosci oczekuję kolejnych rozdziałow:) pozdrawiam i życze weny:)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
Please stop using google translate. If you don't know a laguage than ask someone to translate.