Reviews for Crimson Decisions
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 1 . 3/19
I feel extremely sad for Bella as she's taking to much the blame for this situation on her shoulders! The fatal error was Edward refused to listen to Jasper when Jasper knew what would happen with Victoria when she learned of James' final death! Edward should not be feeling guilt for ending Victoria's life, he should feel guilt for lives lost because of or during her vendetta against Bella!
Kggla chapter 16 . 3/18
This is such a great story. I wish you would have continued it.
Omg
vamp123 chapter 16 . 3/4
Brilliant! I am thoroughly enjoying this story please update it !
Jaymedee chapter 16 . 1/12
I was so hoping this story was finished. I almost wanted to cry! I don't know how to tell if stories are complete and I can't tell you how many I have read only to be disappointed that I spent all my time reading it and it's not finished. It kinda takes away the joy of reading and though I've been on this site for years I think it's time I leave. The thought of investing all my time once again to read another unfinished story is to frustrating. I wanted to go to your page and look at your other writings (before I knew this was unfinished) but...Yeah.
ComplexLayers chapter 16 . 10/15/2016
I know it's been many years since you've updated this story but I am hoping that you one day return to finish it. I very thoroughly enjoyed every chapter I've read!
guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
Great story but when you use a language that you don't know, you should get a beta or something to translate because google translate failed epically in translating your sentences.
elodie.stempien chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
Hey. To improve your Frenchqu'est ce qui s'est passé icielle a fait un cauchemarleavepartezva dormir, petite BellaNice story!
B4bidden.Products chapter 16 . 3/21/2016
really really wish there was more to read please update soon
Bellaria chapter 16 . 2/8/2016
Amazing... I love your take on this and so much depth and characterization. I like how you've made it all fit and look forward to when you do update this! You've had me enthralled!
radix chapter 16 . 11/5/2015
I totally loved this story. Amazimg master piece
TwilightRocks22 chapter 16 . 10/5/2015
Please, please, please update RIGHT NOW!
TwilightRocks22 chapter 15 . 8/30/2015
Please update! I need to know what's up with Bella!
Amu4ever chapter 16 . 8/16/2015
Will she forgive them? I mean they didn't mean to hurt her. Yes, they were foolish, but Jasper didn't mean his own words.

And while Carlisle prevented Edward from dying by asking Jasper for his help he choose Bella ultimatly. Meaning he choose Bella over his son, how deranged he may be.

So, can't she forgive at least this who deserve it? Jasper never wanted to hurt her in the opposite he was all too happy to hurt Edward for what he did.

Stating that Jasper is "as docile as a house pet" is also not really right. I mean sure he has been living with them, but that doesn't mean, that he can't be fierce, if he wants to. That he let them treat him like this doesn't make him weak just proves how much he loves his mate.
Amu4ever chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
Shoutouts written like this make way more sense. Easier to distingush.

And you let her kill herself? And made Jasper the bad guy?

Huh...do you not like Jasper, or did it just fit into your story?