Reviews for Saving Severus Snape
DoraLupinTonks chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
please continue
JaneDoh0 chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I like your beginning-I hope you still plan on continuing!
kittyperry chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Excellent first chapter. I liked how you showed the Lily Severus relationship and got that out of the way first.
renaid chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Okay, now I'm all caught up - drawn in by your one-shot and now ensnared by your first five chapters.

Nice job with the confrontation with the senior Malfoys. It's beautiful to see Draco standing up for Hermione and protecting her. I've always thought if he had the right kind of role models he could be a much nicer boy. It's good to see them working together, but with Hermione still being very much herself (bossing him about the condition of his work station).

I anticipate the next chapter.
Mayumi89 chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Just wow. I think you have somehow managed to capture the tense relationships perfectly. So many Severus/Hermione stories make her seem too accepting or make him too soft, and mostly ignore his lasting love for Lilly as having faded away. I think you have managed to hold true to their personalities, and made it so that there is a relationship built on tangible things such as mutual admiration and trust that was gained and did not simply appear out of nowhere. Thank you for putting this wonderful story out there for us hungry fans to enjoy, and I hope you are able to come out with more soon..HUGS!
onecelestialbeing chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Your style of writing is just fine! I'm loving this, can't wait for an update!
devilsredemptionangelsfall chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
Brilliant! I love your writing style, I love the story so far, I love the way you have written the characters!

The only thing I hate is being left on a cliffhanger! I always want to know what happens next :P

Keep it up!
Angelwells chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
whew that got a bit tense there for a while lol. great chapter cant wait for more.

Angel :D
TheRYU chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
GAH to think shes (narcissa) was crying over what was going to happen to Snipe but then give hermione hell about what shes doing if it was anybody other then id have left as soon as she got rude with me...after a good cussin out lol but anyway great chapter next please
middlekertz chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Another excellent chapter! Ugh. I hate Narcissa. You've written her pretty well, the dumb cow. :)
worrywart chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
I can haz review for you, hoomin? Nom nom nom! Great story. I am glad you are not making everything all nice nice between the elder Malfoys and Hermione, at least yet.
LDaemon chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
I think it's a very interesting beginning. Good plot, characters seem mostly to be canon. A few typographical errors, but I am definitely looking forward to more!

Update soon! :D
kimber chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
love it wish chapters were going up faster and they were longer
SeverAllTies chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Awesome! Upload SoON!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Very nice chapter, though the mention of Fred made me very sad... I wish he could somehow come back from the dead... Not just in your story, in "reality" too... I miss him :'( :'( :'(
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »