Reviews for The Big Payback
Cgarcia555 chapter 50 . 2/10
I absolutely loved this story. Found a few errors in sentence structure, but otherwise it was totally fantastic. It was so different from most fanfic stories but I loved the uniqueness of it. It kept me engrossed from chapter 1 to Chapter 50. I normally don’t read unfinished stories, and I know the sequel to this has been neglected but I’m going to read it with the hope you will get back to it soon!
Whoviana Ravenclaw chapter 37 . 4/3/2015
SO glad to see Sterling (sort of) vindicated. I've come to actually like him and I couldn't see him really being as awful as he appeared to be in that shed.
Whoviana Ravenclaw chapter 30 . 4/3/2015
I'm going to go ahead and venture a guess that these guys are going to end up being allies. p.s.: It's so cool that you basically gave Hardison a sonic screwdriver! I bet he even calls it that in his head X)
Whoviana Ravenclaw chapter 27 . 4/3/2015
Well there's an extra layer I WAS NOT expecting! I'm melting inside at the thought of Eliot doing his penance by taking care of Nate and Sophie's child! Oh, THE FEELS.
Whoviana Ravenclaw chapter 18 . 4/2/2015
"...and the sun here is so different..." and, " '...needed a bit of tightening right in that section over there,' waving his hand over the entire engine." Rotflol

Hardison's persistent uneasiness got me thinking: our poor Eliot is on maximum lock down, Sophie is a princess in a dragon-guarded tower, Parker had her person-hood taken from her and Nate is on an invisible leash. So why, in the whole wide world, did these people ENSURE recovery for Hardison and then *let him go*? I cannot even imagine where this story is going and I love it _
Whoviana Ravenclaw chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
Omigod! They're all alive! Omigod!
*faints*
*thinks how Eliot might be dealing with all of this*
*wails*
Whoviana Ravenclaw chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
Awwww no! See, I spoke too soon last time; of *course* they couldn't be truly together again so soon. But was this her game all along, or did Hardison bring her programming back to the forefront when he put her to sleep? Hmm.
Whoviana Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
Wow, I'm glad that Parker and Hardison are going to be on the same side again so soon, but of course that couldn't just *happen* so simply, without a hitch.
Whoviana Ravenclaw chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
Whoa! Okay. Uh, brainswashing! Cloning! Alien infestation! Evil spirit possession...? Also Sylvia wth? Man chapter 7 has a lot of explaining to do! _
Whoviana Ravenclaw chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Truly excellent flashbackery. I can just see it all happening in my head and now I'm wondering how in the world Hardison survived and Parker didn't...
passed chapter 23 . 6/29/2014
Love this story, man. It's awesome!
One thing though, house numbers in the UK don't go beyond 400.
passed chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
Alec actually died? What? No!
Swordbane chapter 50 . 5/10/2013
This really made my day. I'm new to Leverage but immediately loved it. This wonderful story has just strengthened that feeling. Parker and Hardison is just too cute. Interested to hear more from you in the future!
chiguy chapter 50 . 4/20/2013
Wow. That's all can say. This has been such s great story. Well written, well paced, awesome cliffhangers, what more can I say. And then you hint that there may be more. Please tell me this is true because I can't stand the thought that this story is over. Please write more! This was by far my favourite story. Thanks for a great story
laurellilly chapter 50 . 4/13/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Awww, what a reunion...loved it!