Reviews for Something Like Love
Kit Elle-Vee16 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
choking because this is actually really great

I love the dialogue and this is very well-written and well-paced.

Please update soon! I'm anxious to see how you develop their relationship.
fragmentedvisions chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Please update it soon, loves this pairing much to much.
Pencil3 chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
Wow. You are amazing. I really love this! The writing is really great, and the plot is unique. I know it's been almost 3 years since you've updated, but perhaps you could suprise us all? Stories like this make me happy. :)
Jenna chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
Amazing.
rina shrike chapter 3 . 6/2/2003
it's very well-written. i look forward to the next update. oh yeah, kudos for your other work with grantaire and 'ponine there-definition of love , and the one with jean prouvaire-whatever the title was.[was it caprices of the muse or something like that? hmm...]
AP Especially chapter 3 . 5/31/2003
Wow, you can WRITE. Loved the cheerful little scene in the Thenardier hovel!
Jan. McNeville chapter 3 . 5/24/2003
Aww! It's so nice, the two of them getting together, in a kind of poetically tragic way, since we know how they end. I'm looking forward to the next update.
Shandethe Sanders chapter 3 . 5/19/2003
What a lovely story! Grantaire and Eponine is unusual, which is why I love it. Thank you for writing Eponine realistically (I was beginning to dislike her based on the fan fiction that I'd read), but you've managed to put a positive, original spin on an overly-written about character. Good show!

And I loved that bit about "Only if you can find it." *snorts with laughter* Yep, that's Grantaire. Gotta love him.
happy hobo chapter 3 . 5/19/2003
nice... really enjoying it. but it seems Eponine is more the focus character here, I'd like to see more Grantaire.
DevDev chapter 3 . 5/9/2003
Really well written. You did a great job on this chapter. Just wish they were longer... ;)
Eponinenkind chapter 3 . 5/9/2003
You know, I just LOVE this story! And your writing in general *g*

More, please? Please?

-Mika-
Kang Xiu chapter 3 . 5/8/2003
*sighs besottedly* You wrote more! And here was me thinking this one was done! Sque! Um...heh heh...please write more? And more? And more? And -

Kanashimi: Kami-sama, don't plague the poor woman, Korin!

*sheepish grin* Ehe...I love it...it's fantabulous...write more?

Kanashimi: *sighs and shakes his head*
MusicalTwinSiStar1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Oh..., please go on with this, it's really promising! When does the 3rd chapter come up? Please soon, I CAN'T WAIT! ;) :)

~*MusicalTwinSiStar1*~
Catherine Rain chapter 2 . 11/5/2002
Wow, I didn't know Les Mis fanfic existed. Not that I'm surprised to hear of it; this was just my first experience with it.

Anyway, this is neat. Good luck with the Nanowrimo!
Thaelos chapter 2 . 10/16/2002
Well, I'll put it this way... you've read the book. It's nice to read the characters and recognize them, which doesn't happen often in fan fics, mine included. I wish their were some sort of constructive critisism I could give you, but there is nothing I could ever think of to improve this story. Your writing style is the kind that we 14-year-olds look up to.