Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
Sai-miyoshi chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
oh, how sweet :p THANK YOU! .
lilypad chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Niiiiiice I really like yuuri was topping from the bottom so hot
SwampyGreenie chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Who knew a message could be so... kinky? O.o It was beautiful. I quiet literally wanted to cry at the beauty. It's one of my own "kinks" when is comes to yaoi. ;)

Thank you fro writing this!
SwampyGreenie

*Goes onto the next chapter*
Sai Sixx chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
LOVE IT! I love all of your stories that I have read so far.
K chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
SQUEALING ;U; I've read this thing like- so many times over the past year, and it never fails to make me hot and SQUEAL! ;U; IT'S CUTE (and insanely hot) SMUT SLDKFJSLDKFJ love itttttt ahhh ;n; *HEARTS*
Kio chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
EEEEEE w

Lol yes, that was fulfilling!211 1

Very sexy, for a while it went back and forth and I couldn't figure out who would end up on bottom, and well technically Conrad was on bottom- XD but woo! Sexy anyway, excellent job!

Also the awkwardness of Gunter- he was probably hoping to see his majesty in a state of undress;

however, not with Conrart in a state of undress too. XD

Awesome! You have amazing writing talent! D I hope you keep comming back to KKM in the future! I always enjoy your stories. :3

Cheers!

-Kio
KitElizaKing chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Whew! So hot I've got to stop and fan myself a little! As is the wonderful case with you, another wonderful chapter, and as sensually a fulfilling a chapter as it can be. Thanks for writing this sexy two-shot. You definitely have a talent for this, and it's always a joy to read it.
Miyuki Meiru chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Finally, I've got to read the full version!

Haha, poor Gunter! That must've been traumatizing for him to see his Beloved Majesty being claimed by Conrart! xD LOL
ben4kevin chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
this was great
Yumi-chan-Hamano chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
The chapter was interesting! Gunter just had to interrupt! It's a really interesting story! I'm looking forward to reading frozen heart!
issm chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Hiya there! Long Time...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat Chapter.

But being as greedy as I am, I want more more more. You're the best. Keep up the good work.

Luv Ya!
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Welcome back, Aozoran! I've missed your writing. I see you've got Yuuri on the prowl this time, and I love that. I like to see an agressive Yuuri, reaching out for the prize that he so desires. As from that lovely little preview you let me sneak a peek at, I also love that Wolfram is in on the scam, and is having a great time getting his brother into Yuuri's bed. Hoo boy! I'm looking forward to chapter 2, too.

What can I say? Your writing is just as good as it ever was, so descriptive and sensual, and hot...yep-that's a good word! LOL Seriously though, you have a genuine talent for writing, and I'm always glad to see your name beside the title. Thanks for posting this lovely story.

By the way...you must know 'Junjou Romantica', yes? If not, it's an excellent yaoi series with three totally sexy couples in it. You should check it out. If you do know it, please say you've read Cerberus Revised 'A Thousand Words'. Her first story is an exercise in how to paint using words. It's truly beautiful. Even if you don't know the manga, check out the first story in 'A Thousand Words', I know you'd like it just as much as I did.
Freya's Doll chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
A very nice starting chapter.

Keep it up.

Looking forward to the next chappie.
panda-ryuu-chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Kyaa..! Love it! Love it! Love it! Can't wait until next chappie..
artemis.maiden chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
*drools* Can't wait for the next chapter - fabulous work as usual, well done.