Reviews for Black Hair Blue Eyes
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I agree with you wholeheartedley!
one of my friends recently found out about a girl from her old school who committed suicide because she was bullied at school because of her hair colour.
many people in modern society are very self centered, and will do anything to others in order to make themselves feel better, and they don't care what happens to those people, unless it affects them greatly.
i think it's just wrong when people put others down to make themselves feel higher, (your doing a good job in trying to help those you can.) I am also against bullying and hate seeing people sad or hurt in school

Thanks (sorry about not having an account)
KingJupiter chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Wow... Whoa... Amazing if you ask me. This makes you see from different point of view. Personally, it made me feel like I was the main character. It was like I was in her place seeing it from her point of view. I LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I won't go into huge details but I will say this-I've considered suicide. Now I regret even CONSIDERING it. Dont let yourself imagine these horrible possibilities, some does love or care about you.
Gaara'sFanGirl.Sasuke'sWife chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That was so depressing and AWESOM3! Love it!
JadeDragon220 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Oh...oh wow.

I submitted a character to your one story and decided to check out your others because I like how you write, and I found this.

It was depressing, yes, and very sad but this is A REAL ISSUE.

Some people like looking the other way and pretending that everything is fine, but sometimes, like you said, not all families are happy. Thank you for writing this, people need to open their eyes to this.

And when you found out about Robert, you didn't just put your head down and try to forget about it. You posted a chapter dedicated to him, dedicated to waking people up.

You are amazing, truly. Keep up the good work.
InvaderVyn chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Oh my god. We all make jokes about suicide, especially when we see cheesy videos, but when it really sinks in is when someone begs us with a raw, pleading voice and tells us of something that actually happened. Suicide is horrible and no matter what, there is always a better alternative. I'm going to favorite you as soon as I get an account, because you don't screw around.

I am so sorry for your community's loss.
nevergivein69 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Well, I have a few things to say about this story, and the first is bravo. I'm not usually into the sad, angst-filled stories, but this was truly amazing. And I'm glad you put in that note about Robert, I might not have known who he was, but it's good of you to put that out there. And finally I would like to say that you NEED to keep writing, because you have a gift, and you shouldn't let it just fade. I realize I don't really need to say that, seeing as you're giving no indication that that will happen, but I wanted to, because I've seen people who could have, and should have, done great things give up, for reasons that I still don't understand. Well, thank you for the great story, and I hope to see more to come.
AngelOfDeath chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This was by far one of the best fan fictions I have ever read. These characters are not like the characters in Percy Jackson. But change their names and do a bit of tweaking and this could become an amazing short story. I love stories like this, about pain and suffering. The ending to this story was perfect. I would suggest not starting every paragraph with the same things, but other than that, I loved this story. Have you considered publication?
Gingers rock chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
thats depressing, but good. personally i love percy/thalia but your right about how they would act towards each other
joshturnerismyman chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Woah, dude. Woah. That was so...amazing. I didn't even mind the Perlia or Annabeth/Nico. This is why I love Fanfiction: authors like you. Please keep doing what you're doing and never stop.
InvaderVyn chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Holy fricking crap. That is amazing. It's for writers like you that fanfiction is made for.