Reviews for 1 Corinthians 13:4
I loved this.(:
LoveSparkle chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Love This Story :)
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I loved the one about Carlos always trusting Kendall, and James hoping for Logan, and Kendall saving Logan, and Carlos studying with Logan, and Kendall helping James...and just about everything else. But those are at the top of my list.

winterschild11 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Love it! Always wished I could find friends like this
somethingibberish chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I wanted to make something like this XD But anyway! I'm glad you did! Cause this is downright adorable! Favorites ;)
KendallsCGU chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
CHEEKY! You. Just. Killed. Me! This was so cute and meaningful and... oh no... Too many words are running through my mind again. This is what your stories cause. They make my head explode with so many positive comments about every single one of your stories. Yeah, I'm wondering if that made any sense.

No, just... Gahhhh! You seriously... oh gosh!

You seriously just... I loved the one that said, "Always protects". Yeah, blame my obsession over Kogan bromance. I'm sorry, I think I am obsessed.

I would be lying if I said it was the only one I liked... I loved every single one of them! They were just so... cute and adorable!

Great work on this! Your stories never fail to amaze me!

Sincerely, BigTimeRush-BTR :)
RainTastesGood chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
So worth it! I really loved this. Well done *claps claps* :)
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
The second, third, and fourth ones were adorable.

I loved how they called James "Jay Jay"!

I want to know what happened at Comi-con!

I think the only reason I didn't like the eighth one very much was because it wasn't a specific pairing and for some reason, I like those better.

I loved the tenth one, even if it was pretty much what happened in the show. I thought it was hilarious how Carlos called whatever his name was (Snake something?) scary-TV-man-with-creepy-hair!

I loved how Kendall named his hockey stick in eleven!

Is it bad that I thought it was funny that Logan's popularity could be compared to the people in "White and Nerdy"? But the ending about Kendall was the best part of that one.

The ending of the thirteenth one was great, but I didn't like it that much because it was too short.

The fourteenth one was also super adorable!

The ending was perfect! If you were to write a whole story about that, I would love it.

Overall, the story was cute! In order from favourite to least favourite, I'd rank the snapshots 15, 4, 3, 14, 11, 10, 7, 2, 6, 12, 13, 8, 1, 5.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was brilliant! I really like how you wrote the boys. :) Bravo!
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 11/22/2011

I love that Bible verse...

and I love this fic! *heart*
BTR girly girl chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I loved this very much! you have a very very creative little brain hahah loved it... :)
TheLovelyRusher chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
this was so perfect and beautiful! I want to elaborate, but Im on my phone and Im nannying :( But it was really good! Loved it!
IcedTeaa chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
OMG. Oh, my God.

AHJDSHFJFGFUIOQFBHR. Urgh, girl, I cannot tell you how much I FREAKING ADORE THIS. Like, I read it a couple of nights ago, and I couldn't review straight away because my mind just wouldn't create the right words, seriously. But now I feel super bad about leaving it so long, so here I am.

Now, I would like, section this by every little 'Love is...' bit, but I have a feeling that would by incredibly dull to read and I would repeat myself, like, even more than I already do LOL.

SO I'm just gonna give you the run-down of my favorites (in no particular order):

Does not envy- Ok, so like, I REALLY loved this idea, because well, I have never seen it done before. The fact that Logan and James are totally different in some respects, but then it doesn't matter because they love each other for it? HOLY HOCKEY STICKS. It's just love. It's so...friendship-y and makes me want to go hug my best friends.

Always trusts- Just the pure amount of hope and trust Carlos blindly gives Kendall with no questions makes me want to scream. I love the part where Kendall feels pressured by it, but he wouldn't give it up for the world. YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF CUTENESS. And Carlos screaming 'CATCH ME KENDALL' was so funny and really Carlos-like and yeah. Just made me laugh.

Always hopes- Okay, okay. This was my favourite. I don't quite know how to explain how it made me feel, but I was caught somewhere between laughing and strangling something at the cuteness and yeah. It's just I can all the parents sitting polietly and clapping when there supposed to and smiling for their children, and then when the judge just says Logan's name (or the first tiny part of it) him leaping up and screaming and OH MY GOD. It just makes me laugh but at the same time I could easily imagine myslef doing that and it was perfect. Poor Logan. And my heart goes out to those poor strangers sitting by James, must be traumatised, bless.

Ofcourse, I loved all of these SOSOSOSO much but yeah those are just the few that really stood out for me. I toally love the idea behind this, and the fact that it actually means something. Really, REALLY sweet.
Chaptain chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
That was so beautiful...going on my beautiful...