Reviews for Jealousy For Love
Mizu Ryujin chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
This chapter made me go at the edge of my seat and I'm really dying on what will happen to the story next! Please upload more, because this story is to simply put it one of the best romance fan fictions I've ever read so PLEASE UPDATE FOR US!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
I didn't get it what happend to her? x.x and ms. author Kyouko never shows her weaknesses shes a tough woman.. anyways gonna wait for the UD
AndDie chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Some of the characters traits are really different I mean Satou would never talk back when someone is talking he would listen first then give advice.. I wished you put the characters real traits and how they really acted like in the anime. but since its your story, you could do whatever you want. Just my opinion ok? Its a great story no doubt about that :)
chico.hammit chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
You should really update, not that its been like 5 months. I really want to know what heppens to Yachiyo! Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleaseplease update!
AnimeOtaku18 chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
I love love love love love this story! It is quite impressive and I love your writing technique i felt like i was Yachiyo living this painful experience! Through out the whole 7 Ch I was on the edge of my seat and I hope you update again soon but I know it's been a few months but PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE IT!
roxasduelwielder chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
love it so far. i whach the anime olot and like these two
Solar Powered Pandas chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Aahhh Yachiyo's so cute. :') I wonder how Violet will react when she sees Satou instead of Kyouko. LOL.
Ranmyaku Kiritsu chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
You seem to be having trouble with your POV's (first and second omniscient), and not much else I'm sure you aren't already aware of

Good writing to you

-Ran
Solar Powered Pandas chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
:'D WOW. AN UPDATE.
Hmm...I feel like the picture is of Yachiyo when she was young, since she's kind of reliant on her and they spent so long together...
BUT THEN I DON'T WANNA THINK THAT HAHHA.
Well, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Hehehe, Satou in this chapter
vampiregirl134 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
i wanna who the person is in the photo, maybe a childhood friend of Kyuoko? well, im glad you updated! i've been craving for Yachiyo x Satou fics for like a month or so...by the way my pen name here is vampiregirl134, though im so lazy to log-in. keep up the good work and hoping for the next chap
CookieandChip chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Nice! :3
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
nice i finished this anime last night both seasons and i so far love this pairing! awesome chapter
AmuletMisty chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Love this chapter! I liked the SoutaxInami, definitely 8D And Yachiyo's getting a bit more jealous hehe
Kiki chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
I would like to see Inami x Souta. Like the story so far
heckyeah chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
I'm so excited! There really aren't enough stories of this couple! The last episode of working! was so sad.. but I really can't wait for the next chapter of this!