Reviews for Dirty Pool
girlblue chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This was sweet. I liked how you brought it back to canon... ish ha ha. Great job!
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Really interesting, and a happy ending. Thank you.
DittoSpikette chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
My beloved Kai - RIP 31st December 2003
Ditto xxoo
Atterb chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Aww! That was great! Fun, interesting, and different.
Lisa spikelova chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
i njoyed dat!

Plz continue it plzz!

could u posibly e-amil me wen u will have da nxt chapter up on ?plzz

-Lisa (spike_lova)
mjaw chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Sooo cute. Really a lotta fun in this one. Almost cried when Spike spoke about when she left Sunnydale. That was really beautiful, could see it before me. And the story line was cool in itself, with the moving and the Key being goddess thing and the madame general ex Slayer. Yeah, neat idea. I mean, ugha for her leaving Spike, but, y'know! ;)

Loved it!

A.M.L, Annie.
willowwood chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Cry Of Distress, LMAO that bit was so funny i had to stop myself from laughing out load, i loved this story it was very sweet and the way you changed everything was just brilliant.
Daphne aka Hotlips chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
4 Fs. Lovely.
Deborah chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
4 F's. Deb - x -

(Highest accolade devised by Ditto, Deborah and Daphne; ratings don't go any higher than four)!
mzgora chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
This is great! I loved EVERY WORD of it! The ending was fabulous and funny while deadly serious, the soldiers coming in was hilarious and the characters were more bloody real than in the show! Loved it to no end!
Robin chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Very nice! I love it when people take some small element from the show and run wild with it. Especially when it's someone as talented as you are. I look forward to reading more of your work... please tell me there will be more. :)
alibabwa chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Really sweet future fic that i thoroughly enjoyed.

One small thing. Your line that Spike says about the initiative and Buffy getting a "budget". The real line was, "i always wondered what would happen when that bitch got some funding."
Dana chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
this is a whole new world you wrote and it's really exciting! i hope you are planning to write more, it deserves another chapter or two!
LenoreOne chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
I Looooove it! Ten years is tooo long but at least it has a happy ending, but not too fluffy. You are good...Thanks
Ten - Spikette chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
OH KEV! This was wonderful! Warm & fuzzy, but still so true to them and how they would be this far down the road. Lovely! Thank you-thank you-thank you! *melty little sigh*