Reviews for Xander of the Red Robes
shugokage chapter 7 . 2/11
Amusing story good job!
Crazybuu chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
I look forward to Xander setting angel on fire. Stupid pedo-corpse needs to burn before he infects Buffy with idiocy.
Quietlovingman chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Love this story, Hope you continue it someday... Though Xander's staff would cause Angel some problems...
alaskan-dracolych chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
A Ranma quote at the end? Nice. Didn't get the Black Adder one, though. Must not have seen enough of the show.
snowecat chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Oh, keep going on this, it's fascinating!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
maipigen chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
so funny and what a great idea!
andres.mullerbeck chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
'i must have them both!'

I lol'd so hard at that!
great story
eliteshadow chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
very cool story please do hurry up with the next chapter please i would so like to read the next chapters to this story so please update soon

thanks
NoOneInParticular17 chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Love the story so far. I wish you hadn't given Xander Raistlin's weak body but there's always a price for power. You've captured Raistlin's character and mixed it with Xander's perfectly, and I love how you've made him powerful but not overpowered. You're grammar is spot on and you're very good at explanations.

All in all, I give you a 4/5
Zhor chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Ah, it's always nice to see those classic D&D spells brought into a fic.
Twigon chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Reverse harem. I like this solution.

Also, nice writing. No idea what Dragonlance is, besides the obvious DnD affiliations, but I could follow along without much trouble. In fact, it might be even better for me, because I don't know what the trouble between the brothers is, or Xander's new backstory, so when it gets revealed it'll be new news to me, not old stuff rehashed for the other characters.

So long as you actually do an emotional scene where he explains stuff, and not just a 'so, with a blank face, he explained so-and-so' cop out.
TharzZzDunN chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Excellent, I loved the omake it was a crowning touch!

Cheers!
Monshroud chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Nothing is stronger, than the bond a mother has with her daughter... and Harmony, being a supernatural entity, knows this intimately, as she feels burning of her Mother's wrath!

Wonderful to see an update! Please continue!
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 10/2/2013