Reviews for Xander of the Red Robes
DonPJuan chapter 7 . 6/2
keep up the great work.
Allsoprose chapter 1 . 3/16
I like this so far, but you kinda have the Dragonlance continuity skewed. Raistlin didn't have the golden skin/hourglass eyes until after he took the test, which turned him into a black robed wizard. Also, while he was weak before the test when he was still red robed, but it was his deal, during the test, with Fistandantilus, where he gave up a part of his life-force in order to defeat a dark elf, that really drug his health to where he was always coughing up blood.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
So, I'm guessing this story's deceased? Damn, I was getting into it. On a side note, I like the idea on this last omake. Just imagine Raistlin's snark in such a situation.
ordinaryguy2 chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
A great story. Well thought out and creative. Very well written, too.
Goes Boom chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
I hope the lack of updates is just your muse taking a break, it'd be a shame if such an awesome story was left to gather dust.

Really excellent characterization, and I think you did a good job showing how the lingering effects of the spell are effecting everyone, without overpowering anyone right out the door. Like Jesse Raistlin has always been my favorite character as well, love the Legends trilogy and Raistlin Chronicles fleshing out his background and thoughts and whatnot.

Don't know if you've read it, but after 'Soulforge' and 'Brothers in Arms' there's 'Dragons of the Hourglass Mage' Which covers what happens with Raistlin after using the Dragon Orb to flee the sinking ship and his reappearance in Neraka towards the end of Spring Dawning.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
its been a great story to read.

nice battle.

lol willow's omake solution nice.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
it would be be funny if Giles n Xander worked together to create a charmed/anti-vampire frying pan for Willow eventually.

lol the name giles called Harmony.

great chapter.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
nice chapter.

lol his luck.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
lol how he spoke the line about his status as a wizard.

well good thing pig fat is cheap and easy to get his hands on. in fact he could just brainwash the lunch ladies to give him the left over fat from the meals.

hmm Willow could go open up a bar or something like a local brewery, after all a lot of people prefer local than foreign.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
nice what happened in English. ahahaha. hmm if he could be a voice actor for cartoons.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
on the bright side, he now has a better chance of surviving the school year... so long as he doesn't cough to death.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
lol ethan getting used.

poor kids i doubt they'd ever wanna go trick-or-treating again.
shugokage chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
Amusing story good job!
Crazybuu chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
I look forward to Xander setting angel on fire. Stupid pedo-corpse needs to burn before he infects Buffy with idiocy.
Quietlovingman chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Love this story, Hope you continue it someday... Though Xander's staff would cause Angel some problems...