Reviews for The Hollow Anbu
keep on writing
strabimonx chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Nice
ftdm15 chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
can i have them. i really like it i have an idea where it could go... i really think this story should not die.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
It's a shame. This story had potential. Whilst worthless rubbish prospers and bloom, true potential withers and dies. What a shame.
vakinolayomide chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
I will like to adopt this story.. I have many ideas with it
Pyrosomebody chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK
Lloyd chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Re read and make plots on what happens next then compare your plots to decide which is better
nahte123456 chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
I love the fic, sad you have to stop but I understand, all I ask is if it's adopted for you to post one more chapter saying who adopted it.
AnotherFanfictionAddict chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
You deserve congratulations. It takes a lot a guts to own up to a mistake and what you've done by admitting yours, is put yourself ahead of a lot of other users on the site who ignore how crucial planning is to a story.

Best of luck with any of your future ideas.
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Good
phantomshadowdragon chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
I understand, forcing the story leaves everyone unsatisfied. Just please update one last time to let us know who adopts this fic.
EndGame666 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
thank you for being straight up and letting us know. would like one last update letting us know if someone adopts this so we can look for that author.
ShadowCat444 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Ok one I sorry about ur family *bows* I know u may not want my pity by I still give it to you. Now for two..I like this story and was a really good beginning, also update when you can.
tedlay chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Awesome story! Please update asap.
SeigZeon chapter 3 . 10/2/2012