Reviews for Two In One
rainshatteredsky chapter 2 . 6/18
This fic brought tears to my eyes. Your writing is so beautiful, and I'm so glad I get to work with you for reverb this year!
Jillow Bear chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Now you made me cry
Jillow Bear chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I almost cried, Oh my god. You are the best Soul Eater writer in the history of the world
kaji13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Rose, like the flower in her hair when he found her again :(

HOW COULD YOU
SashaCrys chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
NOOOOOOOOO! DON'T MAKE HER DIE! MAKE HER LIVE! PLZZZZZZZ! I CRIED SOOOOOO HARD! MAKE HER COME BACK! OOOOOH I HAVE AN IDEA! MAKE MEDUSA KIDNAP HER AND HAVE THE OTHERS SAY SHE DIED SO THEY COULD KEEP SOUL HOME WITH THE BABY! THE BABY NEEDS HIM, YA KNOW? SO THEN OX, KILIK AND KIM COULD GO LOOK FOR HER WHILE TSUBAKI AND BLACK STAR LIVED NEXT TO THEM TO TAKE CARE OF THE BABY! THEN WHEN THEY FIND HER THEY BRING HER BACK AFTER INJURING MEDUSA AND BRINGING HER HOME TO EXPLAIN THE REASON THEY TOLD HIM SHE WAS DEAD! THEN THEY TELL HIM WHY SHE WAS KIDNAPPED, WHICH WAS BECAUSE MEDUSA WANTED TO INJECT BLACK BLOOD INTO THE BABY AND MAKA OFFERED HERSELF INSTEAD! AND THEN SOUL IS PISSED AT EVERYONE FOR LYING TO HIM AND KEEPS THE BABY TO HIMSELF STILL THINKING THAT MAKA IS DEAD! THEN MAKA HAS TO FIND A WAY TO MAKE HIM BELIEVE SHE'S ALIVE! AND WHILE DOING THAT THEY END UP HAVING SEX AGAIN, SHE GETS PREGNANT AGAIN AND THEY HAVE A BOY! AND THEN MEDUSA COMES AGAIN FOR THE BABY! AND THEY HAVE GO INTO HIDING WHILE THE OTHERS FIGHT MEDUSA! TAAAAADAAAAAAAAA! THAT WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY! btw sorry if it seemed like I was yelling. I was actually crying.
AbsentAngel chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Very sad, but very good! Hope to see the next chapter up soon. )
bluenian98 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
oh so this all happens while the other chapter is happening?
curio cherry chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
The morning after.

The insecurities.

This is the reason why love is complicated.

They love each other but they figure it out through the hard way.

Ok, cant wait for the next chapter. Gosh, the angst of this story.
Kaizer712 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Oh please, please oh please oh please, PLEASE cop out and have Maka alive somehow! I have no idea how, but PLEASE! This story is so great and you are actually capable of writing both Soul and Maka, but its SO SAD! :(
darkpurply chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Beautiful story - endearing but heartbreaking. And so very well written. Looking forward to reading more!
The writer of dreams chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Wow! What a sad story. It got me to tears but even so I most say. I loved it 3

You have a beautiful language and your plot is really good. Keep up the good work :D
random chick chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Omigoth this fanfic made me weep like a new born baby (no pun intended)

When I read the part where Maka dies I was like oh no Souls gunna

blame himself now! It was so messed fic dude,frikkin epic.

...Am I the only one that finds the mental image of Black*Star changing

a poopy diaper funny?
KirstyKakes chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
OMG This made me cry it was soooo sad! It just broke my heart. I hated it so much because it was so sad, but truly it was very well done and excellently written. I loved it, even if it made me cry.
bluenian98 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
so maka died in child birth?
Kaizer712 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
You...had me until the end. Then the storybreaker. I mean, really? REALLY? WHY? Thats depressing as all hell! REAL LIFE is depressing enough, why must fanfictions make me cry now? Man, I read this stuff to cheer up! You're an excellent writer, and I love your style, perspective and pacing, but OW! That was like a punch in the ribs! Strong stuff, awesome writing, but just to heavy for me.