Reviews for A New Chance For Adventure
Arkinstone chapter 17 . 7/17
Please continue this! I absolutely LOVE this series to bits. I actually spent like, an hour looking for it by going all the way back in the 50 pages to find it but WORTH IT cause I thought I had Favorited but I didn't, so now I have and I really hope this hasn't been abandoned!
razorfist20 chapter 17 . 7/14
It was great especially after a long wait and hopefully the next chapter will be even better just don't take too long ok
please continue chapter 18 i beg you :)
tanithlipsky chapter 17 . 7/6
cool
Krytic chapter 17 . 6/20
I usually like fanfic authors who keep their word on when they planned to get it done, and you said that it was soon multiple times over the years... but you kept your word that it would be done so that completely nullifies my resentment, could have been worse. good chapter and cannot wait for the other legendaries to come across Ash's path now that he has two in his company, especially your name sake.
kristinalprime23 chapter 17 . 6/12
nice chapter buddy though it took you long enough, and anyway your forgiven, and times can be tough, but as stan bush's song declares "YOU GOT THE TOUCH, YOU GOT THE POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
YEAH.
(GUITAR SOLO)
AFTER ALL IS SAID AND DONE, YOU NEVER WALKED, YOU NEVER RUN, YOUR NOBODY'S FOOL.
YOU GOT THE MOVES YOU KNOW THE STREETS BREAK THE RULE'S TAKE THE HEAT YOUR STANDING YOUR GROUND.
YOUR AT YOUR BEST WHEN THE GOING GETS ROUGH, YOU'LL NEVER GET BECAUSE YOU TAKING IT ALL, YOU GOT THE TOUCH, YOU GOT THE POWER, WHEN ALL HELLS BREAKING LOUSE YOU'LL BE RIDING THE EYE OF THE STORM, YOU GOT THE HEART, YOU GOT THE MOTION, YOU KNOW WHEN THINGS GET TO ROUGH, YOU GOT THE TOUCH.
YOU NEVER BEND YOU NEVER BREAK, YOU SEEM TO KNOW JUST WHAT IT TAKES YOUR A FIGHTER, IT'S IN THE BLOOD, IT'S IN THE WILL, IT'S IN THE MIGHTY HANDS OF STEEL WHEN YOUR STANDING YOUR GROUND, AND YOU'LL NEVER GET HIT WHEN YOUR BACKS TO THE WALL, GONNA FIGHT TO THE END YOUR TAKING IT ALL, YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH, YOU GOT THE POWER, WHEN ALL HELL'S BREAKING LOOSE, YOU'LL BE RIDING THE EYE OF THE STORM, YOU GOT THE HEART, YOU GOT THE MOTION, YOU KNOW WHEN THINGS GET TO TOUGH, YOU GOT THE TOUCH,(GUITAR SOLO)
YOUR FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE, YOU YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH,(GUITAR SOLO)
YOU'LL NEVER GET HIT WHEN YOUR BACKS TO THE WALL, GONNA FIGHT TO THE END, CAUSE YOUR TAKING IT ALL! YOU GOT THE TOUCH, YOU GOT THE POWER! YEAH!"
megacharizat chapter 17 . 5/31
I really liked the battle in this chapter. Pikachu is one mean pokemon!
Gentle Blossom chapter 17 . 5/27
Omg yaaaaaas! Thanks so much for updating! Well, the day I noticed you updated, I decided to simply reread the story for fun and now I’m done again. Sigh, now I have to wait for the next update... oh well. Anyway, I loved the battle against Roxanne, especially Pikachu against Nosepass. I love how fast and powerful you are making him. I always did hate how the anime would underpowered pikachu at the beginning of each new region. While I definite that they do this on purpose, it doesn’t mean I like it. Also, I kinda figured Latias would join Bianca since she made it clear that she disliked battling. Also, I can’t wait to see the eon twins meet their parents and Latios demolish probapass! Bye and until next time!
daniboy95 chapter 17 . 5/21
I wonder when the police will come after Latios after that murder.

Can't just forget that plot.
Cooldragon1990 chapter 4 . 5/21
Against my better judgement, I decided to read the sequel now. I have to say, this was a very funny fight scene. One of the best parts of this story outside of the whole "save Latios" thing are Latios and Pikachu's reactions. It borders on Bromance. I really should wait for this to complete but the second time reading New Chance at Life made me really anxious to see what happens. I will have to control myself and not catch up or I won't remember what happens between chapter updates (Damn memory)

The stakes have been raised, the sequel is better, and you have fantastic humor. I look forward to reading more but I really really should have waited for this to complete as I am going to catch up super quickly. You created a fantastic world with wonderful interactions and it continues to shine wonderfully!
ultimateCCC chapter 17 . 5/20
Phanpy for the gold.
MichaelNS chapter 17 . 5/19
Read. Amazing. Will keep reading. Staying with you! Also I really hope things get much better for you soon. I can't imagine how much pain and depression must be weighing you down. I'm sorry. Been following, will never stray.

PS: Wrote this on my phone at 10:34 PM.
Not Logged In rn chapter 17 . 5/18
Eyy this is back!
graystripe chapter 17 . 5/17
so obvious latias will be stopping team rocket.

with brock there using his pokemon as backup...lol.
Sefera chapter 17 . 5/16
Very good! I'm favoriting this. I look forward to more as you choose to continue it...
1,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »