Reviews for A New Chance For Adventure
stardust902 chapter 15 . 5/24
great story from what i've read so far, keep it up. hope you update soon, look forward to reading more chapters x would be a shame to leave unfinished...
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 15 . 4/24
it's almost close to a year since you last updated. Where's the next chapter? :O
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 5 . 4/23
who was that figure?
MinecraftEgg chapter 15 . 4/11
When can the next chapter come out?! :(
Lover of Pokemon chapter 15 . 4/1
Wow! Quite intricate and pleasant! I look forward to updates!
Partsu chapter 15 . 3/31
Okay, this is AWESOME. I expected this to be wuite bad what with Ash having Lati s twins...but you have made it work beautifully so far!
and that puzzle about their mother is annoying...in a good way as it keeps me guessing (is it Mew? Ditto? Latias? or are the rules on Legendary breeding different? Mystery! I like it!)
Kiryn chapter 9 . 3/28
Hmm...to comment on a detail that I hadn't really noticed before, if Steven isn't the champion anymore, then does that mean that Wallace is now the champion? (Because I find it a bit silly that we don't meet Wallace in the anime until Sinnoh XD; at least Steven got a cameo appearance.)

(Also, if this means that we get to meet Steven in Rustboro, SO MUCH EXCITE! :D)

And out of curiosity, have you played the ORAS games? Because I'm wondering if you'll factor in elements from those as well.

Ah well, this is all just me musing aloud and speculation, so feel free to ignore this if you wish. XD In any case, I'm loving what you're doing with this story, and I hope that you're doing well on your end. :)
Aquajacks chapter 15 . 3/10
I always felt like ash and latias had a good connection in the anime.. Unfortunately, you take that away in the fic. In fact, i feel that the way you portray pokemon is very awkward. I would've thought that by now ash and latios/latias would've a pretty strong bond by now. just feels like they're travelling because he's an convenient ticket out of alto mare. And seriously.. no latias in contests. please. I adore ash and latias together. Anyway, it's just my opinion. hope you take notice of it :)
MegaSceptile01 chapter 15 . 2/25
Y U No Update?!
Latias better join Bianca in coordinating, or I will be slightly upset...
where is the 16th chapter i cant wait
Snubb95 chapter 14 . 1/21
I've re-read A New Chance At Life and this story 3 times now, their quality is top notch.

You can take as much time as you want to get a new chapter our, I just hope you haven't given up on this story.
Naruto-Superman4 chapter 10 . 1/19
I hope that next time the gang runs into someone like Rico, Latios ignores Ash and crosses that line. It's obvious he's not as good a person as Ash and doesn't care about "being better" than people like Rico. The conflict between Ash and Latios then would be something to see. Would Ash release Latios if he did that? That's what I want to know.

As for Larvitar, I was thinking something. Should he evolve? I think it'd be a good milestone for him. Depends on what his ultimate fate in here is though. Keep going. I'm diggin' it.
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 15 . 1/15
Please update soon!
Cartoonny chapter 15 . 1/9
Yay! I can't wait for the next chapter! Great job, and I'm loving the backstories you're having like with Team Rocket, Cacnea, Seviper, and Treecko! Hope you can update soon!