Reviews for A New Chance For Adventure
OnePunchFan8 chapter 1 . 7/30
Did you say somewhere that this will be latias x ash later, maybe in a new chance to follow your heart or something?
Shu Ouma GC chapter 16 . 7/29
So the Latias x Ash is off the table now huh.
So Bianca gets Latias? Are you serious? Bianca fucking sucks and now she gets Ash's damn legendary pokemon. You just added Bianca cause she's an official character in Pokémon with so little character that you can make her anyway you want and basically have her be an OC without making up a new character. Completely ruined the fic. Also, story is wayyy to long... it's like past 600k words. That's not necessary at all
Love the story so far, Ash should catch Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza, Jirachi, and Lucario when his movie comes around. Also make Bianca and Brock more proactive in the storyline Ash is. Let Jessie, James and Meowth travel with Ash and Co. to redeem themselves for all the bad they've done.
FyreDrakon chapter 9 . 7/13
oh, so you're keeping the mixed-up orbs from the games?
While i already suspect before that latias will go with bianca, i think that your way of latias leaving the party of ash, was a little dry, because you could make this event more emotive to put latias thinking in choose stay as the pokemon of ash, or try a change in the contest with bianca. All this while she remember her adventures in jhoto or even when she meet ash for first time in altomare, then finally latias ultimately will choose be the new pokemon of bianca to think that she can do a difference in the pokemon battles, a method without a lot violence to win battles avoiding hurt so bad to others.
catherinecadwell chapter 16 . 6/1
I love this story so much! I understand life can be very difficult, trust me, but please remember things will get better and you're loyal readers, like me, are here for you! Now, onto the story. I read your first story and this sequel without stopping since I found it earlier today and I'm in love! I absolutely love Latios, can't wait for him to get stronger, although I must say my heart broke when Latias left Ash's team for Bianca. I understand why you did it and I know she'll still be around but I'm still brokenhearted. I hope Ash will befriend another legendary and have another join him on his team! But regardless, I love this story so much and I can't wait to read more! :)
Kiisotu chapter 16 . 5/18
After however long I've finally read the first part of this series, and now I'm caught up with this. A shame that I'm caught up though.

Excellent story. Interesting plot. Great characters. Great dialogue. Great development. Just really good all in all. No reason why this is such a high rated story.
_

[SPOILERS]
I like that May was left out and Bianca took her place.

Also, thank GOD you're taking a different route with Team Rocket other than them being the bad guys and appearing now and then. Seriously, with any story that Team Rocket makes appearances, I skip the entire section. But at least in this story they have the potential to go a different direction.
_

Since I'm new to FanFic, generally speaking, I can only hope that this 5 month hiatus is common among FanFics, and not testament to this story never being updated. I'd love to see how this story could progress over the other regional generations of Pokémon.
zero fullbuster chapter 16 . 5/12
love it.
please write more soon.
wow.
Bookworm Gal chapter 16 . 2/22
I'm very happy to see this continued. This was a great story and I deeply enjoyed this chapter. I am very eager to see how this will progress. Good luck.
Legodood93 chapter 16 . 2/17
Can't wait for your next chapter to come out
gohjetwei chapter 16 . 2/10
I just read chapter 16, and man do i love Silver! He is so hyper and energetic all the time! It is also popped a lot of questions in my head.
Is Father Latios meeting them soon?
Will Ash win his gym battle?
And more importantly, Who is Azreal? Is he a human or a pokemon?
I cant wait to find out!
hevenlydemonknight chapter 16 . 2/3
Awesome
magical fan18 chapter 16 . 1/20
I am really happy with the changes and modifications you have made to a lot of the chapters.

I look forward to reading more soon, would you consider adding any OC character's in a future chapter?

Also are you gonna have Ash and Co join in on some of the Lesson's taught at the Trainer School? As I bet some of the lesson's will be very useful for Ash, Brock and Bianca.
gohjetwei chapter 9 . 1/19
I keep having this feeling that Latios and latias mom is ho oh...
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »