Reviews for Somewhere Between
Freddie23 chapter 24 . 3/6/2014
A really great story. Very well written. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Freddie23 chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
Terrific chapter. I could really feel elladans despair.
Freddie23 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Wow, that is a torture scene. Brutal. But brilliant.
Freddie23 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Very interesting start. I look forward to the rest of the story.
Freddie23
alexiana75 chapter 24 . 12/9/2012
Wonderfull epilogue, wonderfull story! I will definetly read your others stories!
alexiana75 chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
You did'nt messed up anything. The previos chapter was a very good one. All of it, so far, was very well written. And I absolutely love the fact that Legolas was poor Elladan's lover!
Girlie G chapter 24 . 7/16/2006
this story was truly amazing. just enough angst/emotion/love without it being obnoxiously overboard. way to go!
redrose2310 chapter 24 . 4/30/2005
fairly good fairly. tis a fine portaite I thinks. Tis the first of this pairing I've read and would enjoy seeing his twin get a happy ending as well
Steffi chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
I only want to say that this story is the best i ever read in my entire life...!

You also have a wonderful style..

Continue like this.

Best wishes and Greetings from Germany, Steffi
tineryn chapter 23 . 2/12/2003
beautiful! it deserves a more comprehensive review than I grant, but nevertheless i have to go... 11:00 and i have to get up early...
YunaDax chapter 24 . 2/1/2003
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWW what an utterly beautiful and compelling story. I've spent two nights reading this, cursing to buggery when my internet connection dropped out, and basically secluding myself in front of my computer. It's been a thrilling journey, from mirth to despair and back again. A truely wonderful fic.

Well done!
Farewell chapter 24 . 1/27/2003
i've already reviewed this one, and i know that it is completed, but i wanted to say how much i loved this, once again. and to encourage/threaten you to finish the rest of your stories, especially "the stable boy". i've read it so much i practically have it memorized, and i want new stuff! pleaseohplease? anyway, i love your writing, and i really want to read more. thanks
Supernovacide chapter 24 . 11/24/2002
I loved this story. *sniff* Very nicely done.
amlugwen chapter 7 . 8/18/2002
you... they really did it?

ow! ow! ow! ow! ow! ow! poor elf :-(

(as you see, I've found some good storries - i mean yours!) and have to them all now (ok, maybe i'll try to avoid the heavy slash-scenes... we'll see :-)
Siah chapter 24 . 8/14/2002
YAY! A Happy ending!

What a great story, thank you for sharing it with everyone. It takes a lot to finish a tale and you have done an amazing job and given it a lot of hard work.

Thanks for a good read!