Reviews for Tri Hoodwinked!
ANYTHINGGOES31 chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
I've read this story before a while back. please up date. and could I take a guess as to who the princess is suppose to marry? ;p I have a hunch that its Nicky. also I'd like to guess who the villain, the witch from Rapunzel is but hey I've been very very wrong before. alright now PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UP DATE! Seriously this has some serious potential . I know you're probably busy and might have even forgotten about this story. but please this could be very good. UPDATE SOON! :)))))
M.W. Roach chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Wow, you really had something here, and then you just kinda petered out on it. Did you lose your inspiration or just decide to discontinue? Either way it's a real shame. Was really looking forward to what happens next. I seriously hope this is just a long hiatus. The fanbase may not be very large for the Hoodwinked movies but you seem to have a decent fanbase for this fic. Hope you decide to update this story. It's very exciting so far.
SmilesSaveLives chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH! NICKY! OMG OMG OMG! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS CHAPTER! AMAZING JOB! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
OMG OMG OMG! I SO LOVE THIS STORY! But Twitchy! NOT TWITCHY! Please let him just have gotten distracted by something...*finger crossed* AMAZING CHAPTER!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
OMG OMG OMG THIS LOOKS SOOOO AMAZING! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! WOW you're an amazing writer and your grammar is perfect! AWESOME JOB!
Cooljoe64 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I know their isn't a big fandom on Hoodwinked but that didnt stop me from looking. Here's one that looks promising, so far pretty good, must read the next two.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
are you going to write more?
Mikerfur chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
don't give up now! Please keep this going! It's a really good story.
GhostH8r chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Dude I've had this exact plot bunny bouncing around in my head! Please continue
JDS916GUY chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Looks like Nicky Flippers is going to find out if there's some connection between Hazlenuts and Nemo. But who is that mystery cloaked figure and how does she know about Nicky Flippers?

Great job with this chapter and can't wait for the next chapter to update soon. ;)
Mikerfur chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Finally! An update! Please keep it going!
Mikerfur chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Finally! An update! Please keep it going!
Ondrej chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
I am realy looking forward to the third chapter
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Good two chapters _
viperfan33 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
i luv it plzzzzz post pt 3 !