Reviews for One By One
indigo chapter 1 . 3/19
... why am I scared?
Savvy Orion childofcommander chapter 1 . 2/28
Oh my... the entire time i was reading it i thought it was some sort of joke, like how the kids were just "disappearing" to scare off their guardians and get them into the halloween spirit but it wasn't until Ratchet and Optimus really disappeared that the feeling of horror and chills finally settle in me. Dimmortal, that was so freakin scary. Ah ya got meh hiding in covers... ehh probably wasn't a good idea to read at night...
louiseana chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This is a great fic...wish there were more chapters and a little romance.:-)
TheGhost129 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Holy.. Wow.. Fragg Im scared right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
OH MY PRIMUS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? Please please please please please please please continue!
Filly92 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Please continue this story!
PLEASE Updated!
AutoRacer1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
... what happens next? :D
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
That's scary!
DarkWind13 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Please continue this story. If you want a cool idea on how it should end just pm me.
ralexis cor chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
please update update this is a evil story but okay and haver alll be okay pllease!
EpsilonPax chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Well done!

You're pacing is quite nice, and you most definitely know how to capture your audience's attention! Not to mention send chills down my spine. Most certainly,this is a great Halloween piece!

And I did enjoy your interpretations of the Autobot's Holoforms ;)
ironaft30 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011

is there another chap?it's well written and i think Arcee's fearful face is stuck burned under my eyelids...0_0
PlayTheGameWithBacon chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Ohhh man. I hope you're updating, because I really wanna see what happened! D:
ALL OUT TOMBOY chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
AH! This is so freaky good! Please let there be another chapter! :D I really want to see what happens!
Foxbear chapter 1 . 10/24/2011