Reviews for Hallelujah
sayurihitome chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
OMFG please continue the story she's só different and the plot is great even if I still didnt understand that much yet but still anyway its really weird all the attention tyler and Jeremy are giving Caroline and I wonder why is that?! And other thing is her travel to the "past" when everything that happened in the past and caroline interacted with well happend its because that was fated to happen like when Jeremy was at the park and thought tha have seen caroline that really happen but now we are seeing in caroline point of view! I know its confusing but hope I could explain to me please I am really enjoying your fic hope you update soon.
LaLaALa521 chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
Awesome update.
LaLaALa521 chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
Great update.
LaLaALa521 chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
deargoodbye chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Okay this chapter was too short. I WANT MORE! I swear I'm not being demanding at all. ;)
Charli808 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I'm really enjoying this! Caroline coming back into Mystic Falls that is different but so very much the same. And I am curious to how Jeremy and Tyler weave into this too. You have me intrigued. Can't wait to read more!
Bomba-Fae chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Aw I like this story a lot! I'm so excited to see where it goes; I've never read anything from Caroline's POV.
Tessie chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Aww! Poor Caroline! :) I mean why are they even keeping her in Mystic Falls? If she doesn't want to be there and I don't really like Janie too! reminds me of Bonnie…Please update! :D
Littleluck chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Poor Caroline! Why does everyone leave her! This is a great story!
LeaCharmedOne chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Please finsh this or make it a 2 shot! I love Forwood and Jeremy as a hybrid!
5daysofsummer chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
love it i think u should carry on woth it xx
MissJess13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Sheila chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Looove this! Hope you update soon :)
Katie chapter 1 . 10/24/2011