Reviews for Intersection
dreameralways chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
This is a lot of fun and very interesting. I hope that you come back to it. With Fringe in the wings, when they do find Orion, things could go very differently.
KindIago chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Two of my fav shows meshed together in an entertaining and believable way, well done! just one big problem. Sarah and Chuck are in love(Peter and Olivia WILL fall in love). Chuck doesn't realize Sarah loves him because she gives him mixed messages and pushes him away. Sarah loves him, doesn't fully understand it, or how it really affects her job as handler and spy. She is afraid of it. Sarah "loves Chuck Bartowski and doesn't know what to do about". The Cole/Sarah fawning dynamic happened because she is feeling vulnerable after Chuck fake broke up with her, and she knows it's her fault, but is unsure if she can face it, because she is afraid, and not sure she can really be with Chuck without putting him in danger(this is apparently what is drilled into the head of spy: emotional attachment between handler and asset puts asset in danger). This "I love Chuck Bartowski, and I don't know what to do about it" thing is a detail you don't really touch on. In fact you make her hostile towards Chuck. Once you fix that, you'll be stellar.
h chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I like the way you set this story up, but you made one huge mistake with the character dynamic. Sarah wasn't angry with Chuck. She pushed him away after the suburbs out of fear and instinct, even though deep down she would love nothing more than to spend a night with him with no spy stuff. They are in love and she is afraid of it, and afraid to admit to anyone or anything other than her mission log recorder(which is clearly private since it never showed up during the 49B). Chuck and Sarah are both emotionally strained by her pushing him away. He fake broke up with her because she's giving him mixed messages, the emotional strain is a little too much, and she knows it, but doesn't show it. Sarah is not angry here, she is vulnerable, and one could say that Cole is taking advantage of it. If you want your story to be totally believable, than you need to fix that. Apart from that Fringe and Chuck are two of my favorite shows, and you have done a pretty good job bringing them together. I hope you continue this story, and fix that major detail. Oh, almost forgot, Chuck has changed sarah at this point enough, to NOT really want to kill a random FBI agent, unless she absolutely has to keep Chuck and his family safe. So yeah, keep up the good work and fix those two details.
Rumburak chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
probably bit late for a review, but I found it just now after a reread of your brillant "long distance call". I havent seen Fringe, but seeing like many great Chuck-writers here like it, I probably should. But even with this disadvantade your story is funny, the plot very clever connected to canon and I have no reason to doubt that the characterization of the fringe-cast is as accurate as the one of the . So, it"s a rather long time since your last story, but here is hope that you will continue this one. But anyway thanks for your great work.
grandetiopaco chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Having Just seen "Ability" and being a Chuck fan, discovering this story was great. It is entertaining to see the characters interact. What now for this AU?
Pliffy chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I am loving this, and to make it funner I look at it, as if Chuck the show wasn't really real, and the viewers watching it was just finding about them though the show, if that makes sense.

It's interesting on how Olivia and Sarah are not getting along, but also kind of sad of I love both Sarah and Olivia, I think their could have gotten along more if their didn't meet like this.

Was Sarah really this mad at Chuck? Also love you ship teasing Chuck and Sarah, but to make it fair how about Peter and Olivia? Heck for a couple of gigs the side of the Chuck characters notice P/O and the side of Fringe characters notices, C/S?

And since of thinking of Chuck and Fringe meeting, I thought Walter might freak Chuck out, even if Chuck hadn't flashed on him, I think it would be a really funny thing if Walters character freaks Chuck out.
Mitsukuri Tsukiyama chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I really liked the interaction in this story, Walter and chuck. Awkward Walter )

Sarah and Olivia.

Hopefully we will see a chapter 4 soon )
Madlenita chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Wow, what a cliffinger! So any chances for next chapter?
Jason123456 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
interesting story hope you update soon
warfolomei chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Hard to say at this point, let's see how it goes. Good work so far.
Ralob chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Awesome story. Extremely well-written, in-character, and very true to each show's canon. Wonderful.
LuuLovebug chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Aweeeeesome.
TheMuseofMuses chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Awesome, why has no one written something like this, its just plain awesome and original, like captain awesome. see what I did there
zipfe chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
great chapter, loved it

very well written. the conversation was done brilliantly.

and what's most important, you write an awesome Sarah.

cant wait for more
cardinal19811 chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Great chapter. I loved the back and forth between Sarah and Olivia. Casey's reactions suprised me the most. He seemed more helpful than the Casey of that time frame. Maybe it's because Olivia is a former Marine.

You seemed to be portraying Sarah in pretty hostile manner. It's almost hard to like her at this point. Of course Chuck isn't helping the situation nor is the MI6 agent.