Reviews for Hot
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This was great and wel written. I like it.
Dorotheian chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I don't think it was a derp ending (at least the only awkward part is contained in parentheses, which are ignorable - supposedly). It's really a pretty snapshot of their (hypothetical) romantic relationship. Thanks!
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that was so cute~

Tsundere-Namie is very much in character. X3
the aspiring cynic chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I really liked the part where she compares Izaya to a chimera and describes his Cheshire Cat grin.

Thanks so much for writing IzayaxNamie since they're so underappreciated.
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
lol herp derp kind of cliche situation but

OH MY GOD THAT WAS ADORABLE do you know how much i like this ship? THIS WAS REALLY GOOD OKAY THAT WAS ADORABLE
SomelikeitHot chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Adorable. I love you.
animeLUV93 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Don't be so hard on yourself. I actually really liked it! I can see them playing a "game" like that and of course Izaya would win lol the ending made me laugh too (in a good way):)
Lura Vila chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Namie, you might have won if you just hadn't went diving for those damn sunglasses. Of course, I'm only joking. Izaya probably still would have won, regardless.
momo7902 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Kawaii~ (-)

I wuv this couple so much! Really liked the story btw, good job
CobaltCaffeine chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
:D I thought this was such a good fanfic! *glances around* *whispers* I'm a Shizaya fan...I really am, I swear. ...But I love this pairing so much! Namie and Izaya have the most mysterious and, frankly, adorable chemistry, in my opinion. This was very well written and I enjoyed reading it _ Thanks!