Reviews for Wildlife From Beyond
Golden Keyblade chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
I loved the fact that Andy, Socrates, Hobbes, and Calvin went as the Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, and Eleventh Doctors respectively (that is, assuming Socrates was supposed to be 9, based on the leather jacket; if not, don't correct me, I'd rather be happy than right).

Overall, this was an incredibly creepy story, and an excellent Halloween special. This story is probably Calvin and his friends at their most desperate, and it's an interesting idea: something big is happening, the world is in danger, the MTM is out of action, and Calvin has no idea what to do. Love it!
Valkyrie Einheria chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
CREEEEEEPY
Valkyrie Einheria chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Do you listen to coast to coast?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
I have a question when did they meet Socrates and the rest?
The Orwellian Writer chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
If you gave a hint to what Nocturnals and Socratesland are about, Then they must be done! Why haven't you updated season five yet? Why?
The Orwellian Writer chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
How about a bonus chapter?
Cybertiger3000 chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
This was absolutely amazing! The Wild strikes back, eh? I actually felt a bit sorry that their plans didn't work. They were bit justified in their anger. But hey, no glowing red eyes for me!
HBee16 chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
Calvin always seems to find the most interesting things to say, doesn't he? I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing what ELSE you can come up with for this demented quintet.
HBee16 chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
Uh oh, it sounds like the ghosts are getting more powerful. I hope C&H&friends fix this soon!
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Um... yesterday was the 29th, not the 28th.
HBee16 chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
So now EVERYONE has had the nightmare at least once. I wonder what that means and how they stop it... Can't wait for the next chapter!
HBee16 chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Elliot? Didn't see that coming. At least he's getting more involved in Calvin & friends' adventures (whether or not that's good for HIM, I'm not sure, but it's very entertaining for US). I wonder what's gonna happen next. Looking forward to the next chapter!
HBee16 chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
So now Socrates is the only one who hasn't had the nightmare yet. I wonder what bizarre things are gonna happen tomorrow...
HBee16 chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
I take it EVERYONE'S gonna have this dream before the problem is solved. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
HBee16 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Wow, so now HOBBES is having the dream. I wonder what's REALLY going on. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!