Reviews for DtVS 2: Samwolf
George chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
I've never seen even one episode of West Wing. I got here because I'm a fan of Buffy. I totally loved your first DtVS story and this second one looks to be just as good so far.

Thank you very much! I hope you publish lots of commercial books too, I'd be interested in buying them...
DrDamage chapter 25 . 7/31/2009
oh, oh, oh! this is a scream! absolutely loved it.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 25 . 8/6/2008
A little less focus on the Buffy elements than I usually prefer in a crossover, but highly enjoyable nonetheless.
too lazy chapter 16 . 9/4/2003
"You should think about it. The two of you would be good together. You're very compatible."

"He's a guy!"

"That's very narrow-minded of you."

*dies again* I love this story!

Anjali Organna
to lazy to sign in chapter 15 . 9/4/2003
"Getting things...straightened out, as it were?"

*dies*
SecondSilk chapter 25 . 5/18/2003
Brilliant.

Wunderbar. Eine sehr intersante Erzählung, mit einem shönen Artz, die viel Spaß macht.

Es ist sehr spät, aber vielen Dank.
lamlok chapter 25 . 8/6/2002
that was great. its 3:41 am now cos i couldn't put this down (or, more approriately, log off).i love samwolf!
Sarritichi chapter 25 . 5/19/2002
unusual ending... slashyslashy!

good story.
fang chapter 25 . 5/2/2002
I'm re-reviewing. I really liked Samwolf. I'd like to see a continuation of the supernatuarl West Wing.
Ark chapter 25 . 4/30/2002
Woo hoo! Great story and I love the new wolf-Sam. Aaugh, now I can't wait for your next one!
Celli chapter 4 . 4/29/2002
"Toby gave him a look that losely translated as 'the amount of satisfaction I would get from murdering you is growing ever closer to equalling the inconvenience it would put me to'."

How scary is it that I can instantly picture that look? *giggle*
Onipo chapter 25 . 4/29/2002
Very, very good. And you say there is a sequel coming along? If I had any money, I'd pay you to write faster (I do have money, but I want to keep them, so I won't really pay, but I wanted to make the offer anyway, at least)