Reviews for A Pinky Joe Curly Tale
Dagger52 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Loved it. I also like how you included Ken
Im a huge fan
Even did a book report on one of your stories
Reader101w chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
Great story,

I loved this last chapter, everything is closed off nicely, and even Pinky Joe left something to be remembered by, and his children might yet unbury it once more.

whitem chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
Sorry for waiting until the end to Review, but this was a GREAT story!

I really enjoy back-stories like this that fill in the references from the show. It really ties everything together and you did a great job here.

Laters...
Shrike176 chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
As always, good chapter!

At first, it's odd to think of a college drop out teaching at the school he left, but then again, I imagine Bill Gates would get a teaching job at Harvard if he wanted one at this point. While Drakken is no Bill Gates, he does know how to make a cool robot. Nice to see James and Drew getting along.

Great ending, good to see someone else carrying on a family tradition, can't wait to see what happens next chapter.
Karon19 chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
Into legend they go...the story of Pinky Joe Curly Tail and the boys who made him a star.

Having the story end through the perspective of the descendant of Pinky Joe was a smart move. It also hinted at a possible sequel, though I don't expect anything. This story was an excellent read all its own, a worthy title in the annals of Kim Possible fiction. One of the best written and now one of my favorites.

It's kind of sad seeing it end. It's good to see that Jim and Tim are continuing the family tradition. Wonder what legacies they'll leave behind at MIST.

I kind of got the feeling that Barker is a villain in the making. What plans does he have for the battlesuit and will he use it for some dark means? Will Pinky Joe's descendant have to help Jim and Tim save the day? The possibilities are endless.

One of the finest origin stories I've read. Thanks for adding to my collection, DP.

Katsumara chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
Fantastic, fantastic story here, DP. Very well written, and just immensely enjoyable. :D
Reader101w chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Nice chapter,

Good work on the aftermath of the incident, and very good work on why Drew dropped out.

You're right, this could have been a nice ending, but it's good to know that more is on the way :)

Katsumara chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Awesome chapter here, DP! Looking forward to the finale coming up, though sad to see it go!
Karon19 chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
You could end the story right here, but it might be better if it ended in the present. Perhaps Drew and James might have a heart to heart about how vastly their lives diverged after the Pinky Joe Incident. Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will be a memorable conclusion.

What I find most fascinating and distressing about this fic is my own parallels with one of the characters. Like Dr. D, I grew up between a rock and a hard place. My father was always the strict one, talking me down and making light of my desires with his criticisms. My mother was the dodding one, always encouraging me and beaming at all my accomplishments no matter how small. People like that, like Drew and me, often take things personally, like everything is an attack on us.

I'm not saying I'm going to turn supervillain and try to take over the world, but I can sympathize with Drew's plight. I guess Drew and I just have a little more growing up to do.

Shrike176 chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Sorry for the late review, things have been hectic.

Nice chapter, I have to say I feel more sympathetic to the Dean at this point. Setting aside the whole rampage thing, I imagine keeping the peace between the psych students and engineering students should be nearly impossible after this.

Looking forward to seeing how they manage to stop this particular rampage, and what becomes of Pinky Jo when this comes to an end.
Katsumara chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
Awesome chapter here as well, DP! :D
Reader101w chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
Cool chapter,

Anne's story does sound more realistic. How much did James think he could have gotten away with anyway?

I wonder what happened to young James, Drew and Anneā€¦ and of course Pinky Joe. Will he make a return?

Gomro Morskopp chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
A lot of great stuff here, from James' goofy fabrication to Anne's uncertainty over lasers at the science mixer, but I think the best moment is when Chester gets called out on his claim - and what he invokes as his answer. Yah, that's the Kimmyverse, all right.
Karon19 chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Man, this is a great story! Changing the fic to Anne's POV seemed like a bad idea at first, but it was nice to get her perspective on events...at least the parts she was present for. Wonder if Drew and James had any misadventures while they were searching for the cable.

There's so much to point out that I don't know where to begin. On a editing note, James referred to Anne as "Anne Possible" in the beginning of the chapter. She's not his wife yet so she should still have her maiden name.

Rameh's statement about it all being a television show was right on the mark. Amazing how the science building falls apart and no one gets hurt. Only in TV...or fanfiction.

I'm going to miss Pinky Joe. I wonder if a certain mole rat can trace his roots back to this particularly intelligent lab rat. Do I sense allusion?

As prequel stories go, this is definitely up there. I'm almost tempted to put this fic on my favorites page right now...but I'll wait until it's over.

Reader101w chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Cool new chapter,

Interesting way how Pinky Joe got the battlesuit.

Also cool how much Anne is involved into this.