Reviews for The Lost City
pirateships45 chapter 3 . 3/14
I really like this, you should continue it
miladydisney chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
please write more, i like your FF
MadTrickster chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Huh interesting- now is this a jane/helga thing? But either way very good so far.
hotrod 333 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
This is really good please update soon
ResistAuthority chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Please continue. I fell in love. I pray for Helga/Jane femslash?
ResistAuthority chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Please continue this. Please. Please. Please. I'll seriously hug you.
oceankat8 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
YESSSSSSSS! More! Please!
fantasylover4evr chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I love it, I can't wait for more :D
Some Guy chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
... Why hasn't this story been continued in months? It is far too unique to just let die! Please continue the story, I liked the movie but I want to see how Jane being in Milo's place will change everything.

Also, if its lack of reviews discouraging you from continuing than ignore it. The longer the story gets the more attention it will grab and thus more reviews. Plus there are plenty of people who read stories but don't review, that doesn't stop them from reading and enjoying it.I am usually one of them but I make exceptions on stories that I think have a lot of potential or I really like.

I hope to see this stories ending at some point in the future!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Please update
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I have recently have had this obsession with Tarzan so reading this is a blessing! Thank you for sharing fanfiction with us! I can't wait to read more!
Crystal Dragon Jesus chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This really needs to be in crossovers, though I approve wholeheartedly of the premise and wait eagerly for more.

This isn't so much about the fic, but it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine - one of the first things you did was /warn/ that there was going to be slash. Not that there was going to be explicit slash, not dub-con or non-con or even underage. You put same gender romance in a space otherwise reserved for warning about graphic depictions of violence, and while it's all well and good to /say/ that there's going to be slash in a fic, you shouldn't have to /warn/ for it. Which is a way longer diatribe than I should have written, but again, pet peeve.