Reviews for Crush
disrae chapter 43 . 3/28/2013
Love this story! Hope you are able to finish it one day! Thanks for your writing!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Haha, very Pride and Prejudice beginning.
lovexxlustxx chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
"I think Shakespeare is signaling that this is for real. They're embarking on the sort of relationship that combines it all, infatuation, lust, love, everything, into a sort of religious experience. It starts off intense, like infatuation, but it goes all the way. Everything in the play is kind of inverted, like at the ball. It's an unlikely set-up: these two very young people, the girl is totally sheltered and naïve, the boy is kind of fickle and hot-blooded. We're not supposed to think they are the right sort of candidates for true love. But then as the play goes on and you read Shakespeare's words, you believe it, because he is describing love that is true, and messy, and not running smoothly. His meaning is that true love doesn't happen the way you think it will. You, the audience, or you, the person in love." Hoooly shit.
josiedean chapter 43 . 11/19/2012
You didn't update for a while now, I hope you are all right. I love both your stories and I hope you continue one day.
3579JM chapter 43 . 9/3/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! When are you going to update this again? PLEEEEEAASE UPDATE SOOOOOON!
Mrs.W.Miller chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
cute story
kayla711 chapter 43 . 6/4/2012
Yum, really loved this story, even if I had to go your old profile to finish it!
allwet chapter 43 . 5/26/2012
Ahhh, first you hook me with the unfinished Control, and now this. PLEASE WRITE AGAIN!
pauleen chapter 43 . 4/9/2012
This story gets more and more awesome. Please update soon.
pauleen chapter 38 . 4/9/2012
I loved this chapter. As much trouble that Edward is in. He had me cracking up. That sex role he was thinking about and how he wanted to blurted out the fact that they aren't "SLEEPING" together, just hot sex and debauchery.
pauleen chapter 36 . 4/9/2012
That was written so raw and so real. another erotic chapter.
pauleen chapter 33 . 4/9/2012
That night sounds a little discerning but with some organic fun.
pauleen chapter 29 . 4/9/2012
That was sexy and erotic.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/9/2012
What little thing. What did Bell tell them. Edward could be agreeing with people about coming out. Yes Bell did belong in there group. I hope he feels the same if and when he hears what she told them. Ha ha.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
Sorry I havn't been reviewing til now. I just couldn't stop reading this short. It is onebof the best rewrite the first Twilight book, only withholds of lemonsvand lime. I am loving it. I also like your writing style. I will be reviewing more though.

Also. wil you be continuing with your other story. "He lost controlling?" I also fell in love with that story.