Reviews for Five Times the Winchesters Saw Through The Mist
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 1 . 6/29
I'd be interested to see a contiuation of this, the ideas were great.
IceRebel chapter 1 . 3/18
I love every little one of them! I hope you'll do more of these in the future.. :3
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Oh goodness. You...you are the most-AMAZING PERSON! God, I can't even-begin, to-to express my absolute ADORATION, for what you have written above. Only twenty six letters and a handful of punctuation, and you have made my day about fourty-five percent better with five hundred fifty one little words. Realistically. I will probably be smiling this entire day. Thank you.

P.S. I think your username rocks
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This was really cool and hilarious at some points :P I loved it
MLM24 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I loved that! Can you write more please?
theGirlNightwing chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
AWWWW that is just. Aw.
Laveycee chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
You were doing so well, and then you had to bring up Jess-JESS WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE? (I mean, I get the whole plot-advancement thing, but dammit, that freaking broke my heart for Sam...) And did I detect a hint of Destiel? ; )
Bee Ah chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This was beyond greatness! It's been two years, so I don't really think you have any plans to update, but I'll keep my hopes up.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Interesting. I like these- they're all plausible and well written.
AliceinWonderland13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I LOVE all of these!
My Spirit is an Arctic Fox chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh - wow. Jo always gets me right in the guts. I don't expect her and then WHAM there she is in all her badassery. I love these little drabbles, and hope that you'll make some more! Please keep writing, and feel free to PM me when you do, or if you have something specific you want me to read and review, because YOU ROCK! :)
allthenicenamesaregone chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
That's it?! Omg, please continue!
Hope's Voice chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Love this! xD
Ravnur chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Okay... Artemis' Hunters, The dragon in Camp Half-bood, Medusa, Percy and Nico... Nice touch, that you know straight away who they are, even though the Winchesters don't.
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Excellent drabbles - loved that last one especially. I'd love to know what happens after that ending...