Reviews for Ourselves
Ginny8 chapter 1 . 11/6
It was good but what is happening, is Hugo in Gryffindor and thinking he doesn't deserve it. If Rose's secret is deep then why has she told it to her brother and not her parents. Also, Hughie would be a better shortening of Hugo because he's sort of teasing himself sorrowfully. Hugo's to big for a little hole! Also could you add another chapter on how they change themselves? Portrayal of Rose keeping her secret I like. Is him Scorpius Malfoy? Rose's real personality which she doesn't show to her parents or her friends I find amusing and the fact she's doing what Ron did makes me remember and how it isn't efficient as Ron makes me laugh. Overall, its amazing.
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love the way you write these poems...so dramatic yet so incredibly realialistic.
Louise is lazy chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is great, Rae! Very powerful, and I lovelovelove this Rose- she's so interesting and deep. The formatting was lovely, not at all overdone. This Hugo is amazing, too- this whole fic is. I love it :3
PERSON chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!1!111!1 Those were two of the best poems I have ever read! I was never quiet the poet myself... So I'm deeply impressed! XD
Snicket Toy chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Loved it so far!
shimmeringbubbles chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
again, cbb to login.

I love your story, it's cute. nice style. would like to hear more on the Rose/Scorpius, it was good. I thought the Hugo bit went a bit flat, I couldn't quite see what you were getting at there.

Like it though!
felines chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I loved this Rae! It was very deep and more sorrow than happiness, really. I especially liked Hugo's perspective, because it was very moving. Good job!
Over-the-shoulder-observer chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Hey Rae...great freeverse

you probably heard me say *aawwwwww*

keep writing!