Reviews for The Crucible Alternate Ending
Ms. S. Phinx chapter 1 . 5/6
The top half was something I'd suspect would happen in this time. And then Abigail finally getting her just desserts, well I think she was a little too noble about it. Oh, and Martha Corey also was suppose to hang with Rebecca and Proctor. Interesting fact about the real Salem which trials, all three of them were actually hung on three separate days.

Now on a more historical note, Elizabeth had a boy, whom she named John Procter the third, and I they had only three children, but I guess they could have had one other... But over all I like it.
CAN I JUST SAY THAT in english class we had to watch and read the crucible and i was SO FRUSTRATED with the ending i was CRYING and this piece of heavenly fanfiction is the only reason I and my teacher are still alive so THANK YOU
Mary chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I loved this It gave me some great ideas, i have the same english project!
Fanatic97 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
A much better ending taht what as given :D
reasha chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I loved it. It was GREAT
Lyrics Amidala chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
It was a good ending, but it seems a bit unrealistic for abigail to confess and let herself get hanged in John's stead. I liked that you gave Herrick more lines, I liked him.
Student chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This is how it should have ended.
Lit Student chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
FINALLY! The ending for that play bugged me so much, your version is so much better, thank you! :D
C chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is so OOC it's not even funny.
Maybe I amInsane chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Aaaaah frickin mazing! Im wirintg a crucible crackfic... :]]]]]]]] Too lazy to log in and hardcore ending! The bitch/whore that Salem worshipped was hung for her fucking with peoples minds. Pardon my french.
queenoftherandomoneandonly chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Hey,

I notice you haven't got any reviews for this yet and, since you asked for them, I might put my two penneth in.

The Crucible is my favourite play. I've studied and I'm also in a production of it at the moment- hence why I'm looking at the fanfiction.

You say this was for an English class? Well if you didn't get top marks, your teacher's an idiot. This is outstanding stuff. You've got the language pretty much spot on and you've clearly got a sound understanding of the play and the historical context around it.

If I were to offer a little constructive criticism, I'd say your characterisation's a little off. Abigail's far too twisted to confess herself and Proctor pretty much has to die. But having said that, Miller sets up the characters in such a way that there really is no other possible ending other than what actually happens; he makes it inevitible. So, I suppose your characterisation HAD to be off in order to complete your homework.

Truly, a remarkable standard of work.