Reviews for The Crucible Alternate Ending
abigail would never do that in 1,000,000 years
Manuel Soler-Dav chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Good ending
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Great alternative ending! The original really suck, but I loved this ending!
PrincessTutu22 chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
I want to applaud you for writing this. Really. I have a lot of anger toward some of these characters, Abigail namely, and I am super happy that Elizabeth, John, and the others held in jail got the happy ending they rightfully deserved.
Moistreviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I like this ending better:)
bryan chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
thanks saved alot of time c:
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
THIS WAS VERY GOOD
Ms. S. Phinx chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
The top half was something I'd suspect would happen in this time. And then Abigail finally getting her just desserts, well I think she was a little too noble about it. Oh, and Martha Corey also was suppose to hang with Rebecca and Proctor. Interesting fact about the real Salem which trials, all three of them were actually hung on three separate days.

Now on a more historical note, Elizabeth had a boy, whom she named John Procter the third, and I they had only three children, but I guess they could have had one other... But over all I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
CAN I JUST SAY THAT in english class we had to watch and read the crucible and i was SO FRUSTRATED with the ending i was CRYING and this piece of heavenly fanfiction is the only reason I and my teacher are still alive so THANK YOU
Mary chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I loved this It gave me some great ideas, i have the same english project!
Fanatic97 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
A much better ending taht what as given :D
reasha chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I loved it. It was GREAT
Lyrics Amidala chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
It was a good ending, but it seems a bit unrealistic for abigail to confess and let herself get hanged in John's stead. I liked that you gave Herrick more lines, I liked him.
Student chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This is how it should have ended.