Reviews for Invisible Minority
4gcrazyme chapter 31 . 9/7
I just love this story! Some of the parts of it get me all upset, but I just have have to keep reminding myself that it's only fiction. Terrific fiction, though.
Sherry Lacefield chapter 46 . 2/25
I loved this story. I've read it several times. Johhny and Mike are my faves so anything with the two of them, I can not not read. Great writing.
SandyJump chapter 46 . 10/11/2016
very nice
sinkurswim chapter 46 . 8/1/2016
I started reading about 4 days ago and could not put it down. If I could multitask whatever I was doing I did. As I read, a mental video and audio played out in my mind. You captured each characters speech and mannerisms quite accurately. I was a new mom and a member of the military in 1980 and saw first hand how just the suspicion of being gay or lesbian put an individual's military career in jeapordy. So many men and women had to suffer in silence back then because there was no recourse for discrimination due to sexual orientation.
Thank you for writing and posting, enjoyed reading very much.
Guest chapter 46 . 2/8/2016
I've read this many times and love it. I keep thinking about how they could get married now. It's be fun to see a sequel set today, in a world of acceptance. I have a friend who is lesbian and is a captain in the fire department...wow have times changed.
eeminxs chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
I read this when you posted the series on WWOMB. I have to admit, itd be interesting to see them combined on WWOMB!
DreamerOfStarsAndShadow chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
"[D]eer-in-the-headlights". Perfect description. Cannot stop reading. Great story, great to be addressed topic.
dreamer1999
critterlady chapter 46 . 8/23/2013
First, I have to say that at my age, I still thought slash was a type pf horror movie, considering I grew up in the 80's. Second, and more importantly, I loved this story. I happen to personally know a young gay couple and have seen them subjected to some of the same type bias portrayed in this story. Fortunately for them, it has never gotten passed the verbal stage but I do fear for them, even in this day and age. They are both nice young men about the age of my sons that I met while taking college classes. I worry that things like portrayed in this story could happen. Anyways, thank you for a wonderful story that shows the depth of love two men can have for each other.
Lisquirt chapter 46 . 7/15/2013
Wow!

I read both versions (the one here and also on the adult site). I have enjoyed reading them very much. You have a great writing talent.

Funny, Now when I watch an episode on tv, I find it odd how quiet Stoker is. I think I like your portrayal of him better, ha!

Keep up the good work :)
Lisa
Li'l Albatross chapter 46 . 2/23/2013
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed yet but I just couldn't stop reading. I am so sad that I've finished! Guess I'll just have to read it again :)

This was so well written! I would definitely read more like this if you were to post it!
Guest chapter 46 . 1/9/2013
Terrific! Thanks for posting.
5secondrule chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Seriously - this is awesome writing. No more to say. Keep it up!
Aleeen chapter 46 . 7/20/2012
Spent the last four days reading this. Annoyed the dogs by not playing with them. Lost some sleep. Worth it, every bit. Well done. Well written. Good job with the characters. Thanks for sharing it with us. Now I'm going to go find your other E! stories and read them...
Daze chapter 46 . 6/15/2012
Ok it took me forever in my book to read this story but that's only because...I liked it sooo much. I loved the love story of John & Mike even though the "reality" of it from when these characters come from would have never been addressed on TV (what a shame-the actors are hot!) Your spelling 98% of it was right on and the emotions were dealt with very well. I'm so happy I finished reading this story-congratulations on a job well done! Keep writing.
Stormygrl0804 chapter 46 . 4/18/2012
Great story, well wait to read more of your stuff. Keep up the good work.