Reviews for Little Red
Demona Evernight chapter 37 . 9/28/2014
lmao Alfred so would send out a family news letter to the Batfamily just to keep everyone updated XD
im sleepy chapter 24 . 3/16/2014
whoever wrote this awesome u should be paid ur wonderful
Lady B. Wolf chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Im not trying to be a flamer or anything, but how is this under Red Hood and The Outlaws, without Kori or Roy? You should move it to another fandom.
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 36 . 4/1/2013
Noooo! Oh god, no! I can't believe it's ending already :( I know you'll make a sequel but still. This was a really nice and cute thing to read, you are a amazing author and if you ever have a novel in stores someday, just contact me and I'll be the first buyer.
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
Aww! This is such a cute story :) Sorry I haven't been reviewing before.
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
So I've been reading for the last few chapters now by not reviewing. This story is great and is Indira Livy's mom?
NowOrNever10 chapter 37 . 12/7/2012
Write Little Red Rises! I want Little Red Rises! JK laces. You can do whatever you want. good work.
NowOrNever10 chapter 36 . 12/4/2012
Who are you and what have you done with Damian!? LOL!
RivalsAreAllies chapter 37 . 1/21/2012
This story is amazing.

It is well-thought, well-planned, and well-paced. Your writing style is very immersing, and it takes me right into the story. Livy is an excellent OC. I can't wait to read more about her.

Keep it up!
TIRN33 chapter 37 . 12/30/2011
Indira, moments. Do Indi moments.
imaninja41 chapter 37 . 12/29/2011
I think your title is OK, but if you'd rather use this: Little Red Rising. Or: Little Red Rises. Then there's also: Descisions Outcome. You know, cause of how she decided to stay with her dad.
tirn33 chapter 36 . 12/28/2011
asdsgfnbmnb wfdc grge! i so sad it's over!
Curly Hair chapter 36 . 12/28/2011
Oh my goodness! So freaking adorable! Of course Dick is excited about being an moment with Livy and Damian was really cute :))"You're wearing off on me!" I can not wait for the sequel SO EXCITED
imaninja41 chapter 36 . 12/28/2011
Yay! What's the sequal's name gonna be? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!
ninja chapter 35 . 12/26/2011
aw... she met ramon! and Jsoh is a cook now! Ramon is an artist! they grow up so fast!