Reviews for To Have a Name
purefaith91 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Great story. You kept Severus' personality without making him appear as though he had no heart. And you managed to make a story, one that I teared up most of the way through, have a warm feeling to it. Very good read. Thanks for sharing. p
Sliver of Melody chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Awww how freaking cute. I loved it.
AlmondWithUnicornHair chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Aw! What a sweet story! :)
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Awwwww! This was too cute!
doxiesmom14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
great story
Cam135 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That was great! At the end I teared up a little bit. Personally though, I think you should have stuck with the name Harry James Potter. Keep up the good work!
MaryPotter3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Very touching. I wish you'd continue this.
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This was amazing. The best Harry and Snape I've read in a long time. The end was so perfect that I shed a few tears. Just wonderful.
Silent-Symphony246 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE THIS STORY! It is sooooo sweet! Oh, I love cute, adorable Harry! And I love how Sevverus gets all emotional, but in a legitimate way and not in a silly fan girl way lol:) You're a great writer!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
aaawww what a sweet story

and u kept him mostly Cannon so not to worry i especially enjoyed the scene at the end it was touching :)
SpellSword166 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
you made me cry. Period.
lilylunaweasleypotter chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Great short story i would love to see this one shot as a full story
Cathcer1984 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Heartbreakingly beautiful!
jwstahle chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I love this chapter a lot. I think you should have prolonged the time it took Evan to talk. It should have taken him a lot longer to feel comfortable to talk after not talking for so long and suffering abuse. He still would have been scared too even though they said it was okay. This is just my thoughts though. I don't mean to flame you or anything. I think that the story is wonderful the way it is but just thought I would mention that. Please update soon.
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
A huge Aaaah at the end. However there was plenty of non-fluffiness first. Flachbacks were wet out in an interesting way that helped the story to flow.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »