Reviews for To Have a Name
SpellSword166 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
you made me cry. Period.
lilylunaweasleypotter chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Great short story i would love to see this one shot as a full story
Cathcer1984 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Heartbreakingly beautiful!
jwstahle chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I love this chapter a lot. I think you should have prolonged the time it took Evan to talk. It should have taken him a lot longer to feel comfortable to talk after not talking for so long and suffering abuse. He still would have been scared too even though they said it was okay. This is just my thoughts though. I don't mean to flame you or anything. I think that the story is wonderful the way it is but just thought I would mention that. Please update soon.
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
A huge Aaaah at the end. However there was plenty of non-fluffiness first. Flachbacks were wet out in an interesting way that helped the story to flow.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I really like it. I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
Zireael07 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Love the story and what a pity it's just a single chapter...
Sauron's Cake chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
The fluffiness has killed me, and then brought me back to life, and then killed me again, and again resurrected me with some super magical powers, and then proceeded to melt me down into a big goop of cooing and awwing and fluffiness loving.

..Sauron liked it, too.

~The Assistant
puffin chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
That was so cute at the end. I would have loved to see how Harry's life would have changed if you kept going. True a lot of other people have done it but would have loved to seen your take on it. Anyways, it was a cute and at some points sad story. Well written as well. Great job.

puffin
VampireKnight22 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Awwww... This starts off sad, but it has a great happy ending! Love it :D
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I love your story, and I hope you continue on with it.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
So cute and sweet.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Aww that was so sweet!
The Hare and the Otter chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
More please, pretty pretty please!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7