Reviews for Suspiro
lesquelette chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
You write beautifully. The characterization is quite good and the pacing is excellent, incredibly convincing dialogue and internal monologue. Honestly, I only wish there was more work of your caliber in the fandom or on this site!
Bushwah chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Jealous much? (Of you, of Gon, of Leorio...)
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Wait, wait, wait, I'm trying my best not to roll on the floor laughing. And come on, we all know that Kurapika is the trap in the group. But then again, three of the five Zorick children are trap themselves XD
reeyachan chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
LOL XD
Butterfree chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Loved how short but sweet the story was. You chose one kind of theme and stuck with it until the end without once rambling on. The ending was cute too x3

CupidKirby
rebecca85 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is somehow just so very awesome. I fell for this with the line 'But it was so tempting.' because you put it in a different line. That pause. That impact. DELICIOUS.

And then of course, Killua being all 'Gon's MINE, bitches!' helped. :D

Cheers!
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Funny XD This was very funny
Grimm2 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
That was adorable! Just the sort of fic I've been looking for X)

I really love how you've written Killua.
kisecchi chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Me encanta la forma en que Killua niega todo sobre tener alguna forma de cariño para con Gon. Es gracioso y tierno.

Esta parte: His best friend looked at him, confused. "But Killua, you're fourteen." me hizo reír mucho, y el humor retorcido (como por ejemplo, "Maybe he could rip her heart out. Killua brightened. He liked ripping hearts out.") fue genial.
Kawaii Bishyness chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Oh my god

I absolutely adore killua and gon, and your story made me smile the whole time. Thank you for posting this up! There isn't enough stories for this couple.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
awh... That was a super cute story.
Nana chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Oh Gon and Killua are so sweet in this fic. Poor Killua, everyone is thinking he is a girl because he is so pretty. It made my day. Thanks for the story.
Raifiel chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Fucking adorable! I love it!
v chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This was amazing, wonderfully done. I really like your writing. Poor Killua, it must've been weird for him to be mistaken for a girl.

"And for the record..." No, really. "I'm not girly. I'm a boy. I'm a man, actually."

His best friend looked at him, confused. "But Killua, you're fourteen."

Kurapika poked Leorio's ribs to keep him of laughing. Killua arched an eyebrow. "So? I'm a young man. And men aren't feminine"

Really loved this bit. Anyway, sorry for the lame review, keep on writing.
Saya.Y-Lover chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
awww... i almost feel sorry for killua ... almost.

good work. keep it up.