Reviews for Broken Along The Way
Otaku4lifeeee chapter 1 . 4/3
Oh god XD Just cause it's bugging me would you allow me to correct you?

Those Red Eye's are OZ's true colors. Not Jacks. Because Jack's TRUE colors are the green eyes.

And well, Jack never actually wanted to kill Glen. Jack when he killed Glen a hundred years ago had said with tears in his eyes, "I don't want to kill you."

Oz, on the other hand actually didn't see anything wrong about killing as long as he was protecting those who were precious to him, or those who were innocent.

He only hates killing innocents and his friends. Other than that, well he could care less. He said so himself. And for Alice, he'll destroy and kill anything she doesn't like, and he said that if she doesn't like herself that he would destroy 'Alice' for 'Alice'. Because Alice was scared of herself.
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
:( Poor Oz, he's so fragile... A sad chapter it was (referring to PH) good story.
S chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Considering the latest chapter of PH, it is very plausible! Starting to hate you Jack!
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Nice and hell yah people loved Jack so much that they were blind to the possibility that he could be evil before that chapter. Haha I would like to say author instinct told me he was fishy and so I never liked him, although I never hated him either... Nice job I love the way you described it and glad to be the first person to review!