Reviews for What is Lost
The idiot chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I don't want to be rude here, but I did the math. According to what you said, 6,300,000,000 people are infected. 630,000,000 are specials. 63,000,000 'regain what is lost'. That's... Actually not quite a lot compared to the world, but still.
Crow667 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
hey your story is awesome could you focus n this one? also could you recomend me more sane infected(possibly witches) stories? thanks
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I always love these kinds of fics. :)
TheWikiProject chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
please update soon :)
Flashohol chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Interesting.
argentorum chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
I hope you continue this, it's quite a good story, especially for the witch genre. Actually I think the breakdowns were perfect, she seems more like a normal person now then just some Mary Sue OC with hopped up mutant powers.
I get that this story probably won't be updated often, but still if you find the time, drop us another chapter. :)

You referenced Howl's Moving Castle! One of my favorite movies. Props

Write on.
Kriegmarine chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
this story needs and deserves power updates, pronto!
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I want to see if they get the cure, and elizabeth helping survivors
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
it is amazing, this is one of those rare stories, where some keep their humanity, please continue
deadpoolhulk chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
amazing story. Absolutly amazing.
Xeno Major chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I've read a couple of these type stories a while back, but none with this quality of writing. I probably rushed through a little fast and didn't catch everything, but these two simple chapters made me ache in sympathy for her. I think that if I were in her position (though probably not a witch) I would react the exact same way. Congratulations on writing the first Left4Dead story that I actually liked.

Writing wise, it is a little scarce, especially for you, but as you said, this is a side idea. I understand if you never update this story, but please understand that I would love for you to continue this.

Obviously, with Elizabeth's situation, some grand, overarching plot line is at least in place, but try to keep the premise of the 'fic in mind, the scenario of shocking zombie apocalypse. Try to avoid travelling along the main eight Survivors, though a cameo or quick mention would be good. The main attracting point (to me, at least) is that feeling of shock, that feeling of sheer terror at this strange new land.

All in all, a very good story, both chapters were excellent, and I hope that there'll be more to come.

Sincerely,

Xeno Major
Nucleophile chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
An amazing story with an even better premise. Regarding your decision to set this story temporarily, I understand that if the inspiration is not there, you do both you and your readers a disservice if you force your prose. That said, while I understand and respect your resolution, I heartily beseech you to continue your tale should the inspiration arise.

Finally, on a side note, it was this story that inspired me to join the site, and for that, I thank you.

Many thanks...
The Red Dove chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Please update, this is pure talent!
alaskan-dracolych chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
First one of it's type that I have read. Sounded pretty good from where I'm at.
Gameoutcast chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Love the concept cant wait to read more