Reviews for Mine for the Weekend
Molodoo chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
So, I feel I just developed diabetes reading this entire story. IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! :3 Awesome job!
WincestSounds chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
Probably one of the most well-written, touching Kurtofsky fanfics I've ever read. Completely full of adorable fluff, heart-wrenching moments, and touching scenes. I'm surprised I was able to find such a gem.

KKVG (A)
fuzag chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
thanks for this amazing ff, I loved it!
Zbbal chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Loved it. More like this soon?
dArtH565 chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
Oh my god... You're an amazing writter, seriously. I'm staying tuned for any updates from you.
SunMonTue chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
Gah. So late now, but this was so sweet and lovely.
SunMonTue chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh my... I am finally allowing myself some down time to read rather than write and this just promises to be such fun... I have no idea how many chapters I'm going to manage before hubby insists on turning out the lights, but I am seriously hooked but had to come review. Ugh. The angst and tension. Love it.
Vampgrl037 chapter 10 . 12/7/2011
I just finished reading this story.. I enjoyed it very much. Are you going to write a sequal? I'd like to see how Burt and Carol react to the news and seeing Kurt and Dave together. Excellent work.
xXrainbowflowerXx chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
Aaaaaw the ending was so cute!

I think I just finished reading the best Kurtofsky ff I ever read XD
xXrainbowflowerXx chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
I love how surprising your fanfic is! Usually I can predict ffs very good (, because I read them a lot XD).

And I love Dave here! He's just so funny and surprising!

It is a very interesting and exciting character interpretation! I love it!
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
great story loved the ending they are jus to cute together

mel
TheFirstMrsHummel chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
This was such a sweet, smutty and perfect ending to a wonderful story overall. I loved it so much!
Dr. Glitterbear chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Slow clap for you Lizzy. Great work of fluffy with a little smut. Can't wait for you next story.
rubyliss chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
...wow...

*happy sigh*

I think my favorite part-besides the lovely fluffiness, and the waking up, and then wonderful sex scene, and the bear cub-is when Kurt tells him not to move so he can feel Dave's heartbeat.

So sweet. So good. So...when will there be more, hm? ;)

Good job, Lizzy!
LaTuM chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
OMG! I'm totally in love with this story! It has been awesome! Kurt and Dave are so sweet and this is the right first time! I read Klaine too, but Kurtofsky is always better. I loved it... awesome fiction, well done!