Reviews for Fighting For Something
anon chapter 14 . 6/15
Oh dear god I have reread this so many times over the past few years hoping you would return to the story and continue on. PLEASE COME BACK
Bjern chapter 14 . 6/7
Good reading. Would be great if you finished it.
Update please!
JItterbug5 chapter 14 . 3/30
Please keep writing. I know it has been a while since you last updated your story but you can not stop righting now. You are an amazing writer and not only do I feel like I could actually watching this story but I feel like I am living through this story with them, which is crucial in a good story. At first I was skeptical about this story because of the story lie but now that I have no more to read I can not stop thinking of what would happen in this story lie. So once again I beg you PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
So good! We need more.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
Love the story, wish it were complete.
Ri0tMak3r chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
So first off, I love this story line that you came up with. Secondly, I think that my soul died a little when I realized this was the last chapter and you haven't updated in about 3 years! So I will hold out hope that you decide to pick this story back up and continue with it. Either way though, I just want you to know that you have some real talent with writing.
Johanna chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
I love this story! Any chance of reviving it?
snowwygirl4 chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
This is amazing! I love having Logan and everyone back in the picture. But not with the sadness of giving Logan cancer. I like that Rory does love her job but she'd do anything for Logan. This makes me so happy and laugh at Gilmore like antics but also cry as well. It's just so awesome and I love it. Please come back and post more! :)
ImTheNana chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
Oh come on! Please, you have to finish this one! OMG you can't leave us hanging!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
Nooooo why did this end here?!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
Oh please pick this back up it is a great story how are you going to finish it.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
UPDATE PLEASE!
MrsGPotter2 chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
Just found this again and I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This is an amazing story. I really hope you will update soon, I loved reading it!