Reviews for Sorta Kinda Kidnapped
KiyomiShizuru chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
this is cool i'd like to see a bit more action though maybe the girls should be trained and stuff! :D
mamc97 chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
YOSH! An update! You have NO FREAKIN' IDEA how happy I am to see thhiiisssssss!
neonkitteh chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
PPFFFTTTT 'pero no me gusta tu' XD
Clockwork chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
AHEM.

I'm sorry, but when you ask for your BEST friend to put an OC in and they say, "Sure, okay." You're okay with it.

But when you 1) Don't. and 2) Put in a complete stranger's, it'll piss you off.

A lot.

I don't mean to be rude about this. I really don't. I'm just curious. I mean, this person didn't even bother to sign in. I'd sign in, but I already reviewed this chapter, and the stupid website won't lent me send another.

Anyways.

I just would like you to know truthfully-

I feel kind of betrayed.

It's not just in the story. I've felt like a third wheel to you and Ninja for a while now.

Ever since that day in the library, I've been depressed.

I feel left out.

Alone.

Broken.

I just want my friends back.

I'm really sorry, but I know that 'getting over something' isn't as easy as it sounds. I'm sorry. . . I'm so sorry.

I don't want to have to rant on, but I need somewhere to out this- I need you to listen.

I'm sorry that I made you go through this.

I'm sorry that I made you deal with me and all of my senseless tears.

I'm sorry that I even bothered to come out.

I'm sorry that I've put you through so much stress.

I'm sorry.

But I'm not sorry about the tears on my keyboard. . .

Or the ache in my heart. . .

Or that you saved my life.

Without you, I'd be six feet under with a stab wound through my throat..

And we will all be angels. . .
mamc97 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
if you want to change anything or make her a long lost friend of chimoku's go aead and change it want to more tattoos go ahead i really don't mind.
mamc97 chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Oc:

Name: Anastasiya Williams.

Age: 16.

Height:6 ft 1.

Weight:146.

Hair: Dark black/coffee cut like Sasori's but a little bit longer.

Personality: kind easy going only swears on occasion but with a fiery temper.

Skin/Eyes/Body build: Slim but well-muscled, Dark eyes almost black, Golden caramel skin.

Misc:Has a large black butterfly tattoo that covers her entire back, wears black cargo pants with a silver belt, green tank, and fingerless gloves.
mamc97 chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Hooray! You updated! I'm so happy!

What kinda stuff do you want for an OC? Just basics or. . . I dunno sorta whatever you want I guess . . .

What the (hufflepuff) is going on in here.

LOL! Soooo funny!
ACryForHelp chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
(Hufflepuff)

See, me showing you youtube videos does help your writing!
xXPOPPXx chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Hy this stry is really good... I admit whatever chimoku is it kinda confuses me... But it's an interesting and pretty funny story! And Itachi is adorable with chi... So yea :)
ItaSasuFangirl chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Awww! This is so CUTE. •

Don't worry Chimoku you're not the only one who's slow to notice things.

This is GOOD I really like it and hope you update soon.

Computer still being a real BI***.
mamc97 chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Really really good story, can't wait for the rest! Are you gonna take OC's? Cause I think that would be really cool if you did. •
mamc97 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
UPDATE!
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Sweetness! I like it so far! What was with her friend? Will she show up too?
ACryForHelp chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
"origionally" Wow, Kiri, wow. That takes talent. And I can't help but to think you took the eating thing from me. It's not my fault I have food problems...
Jenna Cee chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
this is a really good story! it is so descriptive, and i just like it alot. you should totally continue this!