Reviews for The Filing Cabinet
Annoy mouse chapter 7 . 6/15
Please please please please continue this!
djamh chapter 16 . 4/28
Wow, I hope you do a bleach crossover with Kuushou in it. You've perfectly summed up my frustration with the bleach series in general as well as the things which make it so darn interesting. You're writing is great, so engaging, I've just found your account and am scrolling through all or stories now. The character development in your writing is wonderful and adds this layer of humanity or rather inhumanity in some cases to your characters and plots which is so well formed and thought out. It adds a 'realness' to them which is so unique and hard to find. You've done a really great job, I hope you keep up all this great work. Here's hoping for more ;)
TenVipers chapter 21 . 3/8
man tpoycy should get its own story its so awesome i love it to bits
Endgames chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
What a ridiculously awesome idea. It makes a significant amount of sense. Seems like it would be quite difficult to turn into a long fic though. It would probably require something that would lead Naruto away from Konoha to cause sufficient conflict to make the story interesting.
Endgames chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Oh my god, I'm dying here. This is hilarious.
kamizon chapter 21 . 10/7/2014
TPOYCY... Awesome !
SkyCaptain502 chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
I just had the horrible idea of dropping one of the Bijuu into the Dresden-verse. Can you imagine what they would think when they meet their first Denarian? Find coin, coin has small but amusingly potent minor demon bound inside, minor demon tries to take over my body, "I was going to ignore you, now I'm going to eat you."
SpiralAK chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
My main problem with reading anything about Kuushou can be divided into two main parts: a) there isn't anything that can really challenge him, and everything he plans always comes to fruition, exactly as he planned it. b) he's far too arrogant. He's very powerful, but his arrogance comes more from "even with the looming threat of being banished for one hundred years/becoming human, I'm still far stronger than anyone and any threats are only speedbumps that I drive over to my final destination". There's also the fact that he's a static character.

I may be wrong on some accounts though, and if I am, please discuss why.

...As for Less Than Common, it's good so far.
incy789 chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
Good!Danzo is interesting. Please create more fanfic from this idea.
Skykitsune chapter 21 . 5/14/2014
Pffffhehehehe... Fun, fun times, eh? God I can't stop snickering at this.
Maleon chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
I seriously look forward to reading more of this one day, even more than I've enjoyed Swapping The Cage. You've formed a great story with several great spin offs here. Kudos!
Balthanon chapter 19 . 3/25/2014
Would love to see more of The Power of Youth Compels You. :)
mutecebu chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
I never read the source material foe Less Than Common, but i'm Enjoying it.
mutecebu chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
Hn indeed. What is naruto planning?
This was fun, many thanks.
mutecebu chapter 18 . 3/19/2014
Naruto and the yakuza? This is a complete change, but also completely awesome. Fun times!