Reviews for Trixie's New Big Red Life
me chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
trixe is not at fualt for any thing that happened in the episode. firstly rarity,rainbow dash, and applejack where loudly heckleing her on stage, heckleing is the unbileviby rude act of trying to ruin someone's show; its unbileviby not only to the performer on stage but the audience as well detracting from there enjoyment of the show. a stage prefomer is sopose to handle hecklers by Turing there insults back arund on them, and that's just what she did. the Ursa was snips and snells who brought it in to town because they can't tell the make bleve of a stage show and reality, and after it starts attacking she tried to save it; what a bitch!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Apple eye joe. Best part.
Dixie Darlin chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
wow she got hired and fired all in one day XD at least she figured out that friends are worth it. I think the actual romance could've been explored more, it felt more like an ensemble friendship fic to me, but it was still cute.
Dixie Darlin chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
But Rarity, you made a pinkie pie promise not tell anyone that Trixie likes Mac! *facepalm*
Dixie Darlin chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
oh man poor Trixie, I feel bad for her. I'm glad she's at least attempting to be nice and make friends. That was mean of AJ to do that to her, but at least she realized pretty quickly that it wasn't right. I never really thought Trixie was that bad, she's just a boaster, kinda like Dashie is, only she was mean about it. I think it's cute that she likes Mac in this X3
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
Too bad this doesn't have a sequel. Other than that, it's a great story!
Mindfuck beats chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
i liked it alot and for some reason (cause im sensitive) i cried when she said goodbye (hah a rhyme)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
The series is amazing but I'm sad that's over.
This is your choice I think season 2 is a good idea I also like
The that title
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
The fabulostiy, it buuuuurrrrtnnns
Holy shit chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
A RATTLER lol just lol
Simpsons chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Some one shall put this on images
Big trix chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Problem solved
Ah'm more humble chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That is hilarious an anvil just been dropped on her
Da ninja chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
Amazing
Xavious216 chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Ooo Big Mac I loved that ending. That was an ending to a great story. Fantastic job