Reviews for Confinement
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 6 . 4/16
All of this NTR thing make me happy
blackreaper916 chapter 1 . 3/21
Gotta say Velvien, you're a talented writer. The way you portray the characters is accurate, and the story is really interesting, well, all of them are. And yeah, I ship Ragna x Tsubaki. They would make an intetesting couple, since they are opposites. As a matter of fact, this couple is better than Jin x Tsubaki, in my opinion. Kepp up the good work. Waiting for your update on this story.
luis chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
I really enjoy these stories you come up with,the only thing that bothers me is that Jin ultimately hates I can go with it since its your ideas not mine and you make them so amazingly well written
MidnightFenrir chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
Nice fanfiction! Are you going to make it follow some of the events of Chrono Phantasma? Or are you going on a totaly different plotline?

Anyway, good luck in the future.
Ashcroft the Second chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Oh god, I'm so happy for Tager's sake that Kokonoe's little... "enhancement" failed.

Also, nothing but bad feels for Tsubaki's situation: she's cut off from her friends, kept to herself, with nothing to occupy her time between the maddening hours and no doubt feeling like the entire situation is her fault. Poor girl. I can completely sympathize with Ragna's mounting vexation, too; I'm of the opinion that Rachel's doing this crap for some stupid reason, but she's going a bit too far with it.

And I can't possibly think of a reason for why you would be posting the next chapter of AFH on the 25th. Can't think of a single one. Nope. Nothing.
Cinderella Girl626 chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Poor Tsubaki, having to be running arounf the lab to do Kokonoe's chores. Hope Ragna finds a way to see Tsubaki again.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
March 25? I won't hold you to that. Anyway, you have wonderfully portrayed Kokonoe as the world's worst workplace boss. I'd put her right up there with the Pointy-Haired Boss from the Dilbert comics. Lord only knows how she goes through so many lollipops. Addicted much? I wonder if she had to get her own lollipops before Tsubaki came there. If so, she's probably more grateful than she lets on. Unless she's actually a sociopath and not just really good at pretending to be one.
hairybumslapper chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
Please continue this story, i'm loving it so far.
Othinus chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
My utter dislike/loathing to how Ragna just took in the words she spoke that time without making a rebuke... the hell is wrong with you?
WhiteHero chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
Heck yeah!
mysteriousguy898 chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Yep, Valkenhayn is scary as heck, and he didn't even go wolfman on anyone. I was worried for a second about the Spectacles of Eros. That would have been horrible.
Takashi Kirimaru chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
...well damn, Rachel. That was unexpected. But dems the brakes. Nice chapter by the way. Cant wait for the next one
lazylegionspark chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
I though this was gonna be entirely lulzy chapter once I read spectacles, but it ended up being rather plot significant. Tsubaki gonna move. Oh boy.
Cinderella Girl626 chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Aww. I wanted to see if those glasses actually worked. Oh well maybe they'll come back someday. XD

Poor Tsubaki has to leave. But I don't think Ragna will be okay with that at all.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
Awesome. Its great to see this up and running once again. Can't wait for more.
-Jackofalltrades14