Reviews for Confinement
luis chapter 6 . 3/21
I really enjoy these stories you come up with,the only thing that bothers me is that Jin ultimately hates I can go with it since its your ideas not mine and you make them so amazingly well written
MidnightFenrir chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
Nice fanfiction! Are you going to make it follow some of the events of Chrono Phantasma? Or are you going on a totaly different plotline?

Anyway, good luck in the future.
Ashcroft the Second chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Oh god, I'm so happy for Tager's sake that Kokonoe's little... "enhancement" failed.

Also, nothing but bad feels for Tsubaki's situation: she's cut off from her friends, kept to herself, with nothing to occupy her time between the maddening hours and no doubt feeling like the entire situation is her fault. Poor girl. I can completely sympathize with Ragna's mounting vexation, too; I'm of the opinion that Rachel's doing this crap for some stupid reason, but she's going a bit too far with it.

And I can't possibly think of a reason for why you would be posting the next chapter of AFH on the 25th. Can't think of a single one. Nope. Nothing.
Scarlet Camellia626 chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Poor Tsubaki, having to be running arounf the lab to do Kokonoe's chores. Hope Ragna finds a way to see Tsubaki again.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
March 25? I won't hold you to that. Anyway, you have wonderfully portrayed Kokonoe as the world's worst workplace boss. I'd put her right up there with the Pointy-Haired Boss from the Dilbert comics. Lord only knows how she goes through so many lollipops. Addicted much? I wonder if she had to get her own lollipops before Tsubaki came there. If so, she's probably more grateful than she lets on. Unless she's actually a sociopath and not just really good at pretending to be one.
hairybumslapper chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
Please continue this story, i'm loving it so far.
Othinus chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
My utter dislike/loathing to how Ragna just took in the words she spoke that time without making a rebuke... the hell is wrong with you?
WhiteHero chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
Heck yeah!
mysteriousguy898 chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Yep, Valkenhayn is scary as heck, and he didn't even go wolfman on anyone. I was worried for a second about the Spectacles of Eros. That would have been horrible.
Takashi Kirimaru chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
...well damn, Rachel. That was unexpected. But dems the brakes. Nice chapter by the way. Cant wait for the next one
lazylegionspark chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
I though this was gonna be entirely lulzy chapter once I read spectacles, but it ended up being rather plot significant. Tsubaki gonna move. Oh boy.
Scarlet Camellia626 chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Aww. I wanted to see if those glasses actually worked. Oh well maybe they'll come back someday. XD

Poor Tsubaki has to leave. But I don't think Ragna will be okay with that at all.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
Awesome. Its great to see this up and running once again. Can't wait for more.
-Jackofalltrades14
Takashi Kirimaru chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Awesome chapter dude! Suspense and mystery is thick in the air! Cant wait till the next chapter. See ya then!
drakenichols1 chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
And thus Tsubaki Yayoi has learned the truth about the Librarium. Seriously, it took her quite some time. I guess she just needed proof.

Tsubaki can be a bit stubborn when staying loyal to those she's sworn to serve. I only hope she would open her eyes in Chrono Phantasma and leave them. It pains me to see someone of such good nature stay by the side of those who would do more harm than good.

This chapter was quite refreshing. And I like how you brought in Kagura in the mix. He was only just announced to be in the console versions of the new BlazBlue game and already you have added him into the story.

And yes, he is an all-around good guy. That much we know from the details given to us by Arc System. I may play as him when it comes out...

But I digress. I like how you focused the majority of the chapter on Kagura persuading Tsubaki to see the truth. It's been a long time coming and now she knows. Though now I have a very different opinion on Makoto's intelligence...

I also expected that it would take maybe another chapter or two to finally reunite Ragna and Tsubaki. I mean, don't get me wrong I like how this ended. I just thought it would leave a bit more impact if she didn't return right away.

The hug in the end was nice though.

I look forward to more of this. Adieu!