Reviews for Enough
This is such a great story. I love the way Happy is portrayed! I'm hoping there might be an update eventually?
tryingtowritesomething chapter 41 . 9/14
Omg you have to finish this! This is like one of the most well crafted stories I've read!
LunaQuean chapter 41 . 8/17
I love this story. Please continue with it, If you ended here I'm going to die.
melanieabundiz chapter 41 . 8/4
Amazing story would love to see it updated soon!
MindlessBrain chapter 41 . 7/30
This is like one of the best fics with happy! Would be a shame if it wasn't completed.
Cherokee Daniels chapter 41 . 6/25
I hope you update soon. I wish he would just ask her to be his old lady already, I mean come on. Love the story.
Snape'sGirl6-7-90 chapter 41 . 6/21
Please update this is one of my favorite Happy stories and I am looking forward to reading more. Please update.
I love this story! I like this version of Happy! I hope you update soon, I'm anxious to read more.
jasmine chapter 12 . 4/13
Am I the only one thinking who the hell is the pregnant crowed ter and that the baby better not be happys.
nikole salvatore chapter 41 . 4/6
You have been burned. Wow hope you continue to write this. I really love your story!
Ang R chapter 41 . 4/6
So I'm thinking Jax is letting Wendy in to see Abel. That either Luann knows & is blackmailing Jax or Luann pulled the old lady card to get Jax to make Happy watch Melissa. Jax went back & then told old Olivia that Happy was with her at the strip club.

I can't believe Luann showed up at her home with insults & a bag of toys. I loved that Happy was there & heard it all, & confronted Luann.

I'm sad now as I'm all caught up & there's no more story! This is such a good story, but it looks like it's been over a year since an update. Do you think you'll come back to it? Or did you perhaps finish it on another fan site? Please come back!
Ang R chapter 40 . 4/6
How horrible to walk in on Opie like that, what a jerk. I really wanted Happy to just come out & say she's the only one he's been with & that he has feelings for her.
Ang R chapter 39 . 4/6
So did Luann send that? I can't believe she just didn't come out & ask, & that he just didn't flat out tell her the truth.
Ang R chapter 38 . 4/6
Luann is psycho.

I'm wondering why she was stood up? Someone want into her home while she was gone?

I like Happy showing up to the bar & taking her home.
Ang R chapter 37 . 4/6
I like that she didn't answer his text, they need to have a relationship talk.