Reviews for Closure
Ciel In A Dress chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
...Crying my eyes out right now. That last bit, about what had broken her mother's heart, is fantastic.
meredithchandler73 chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
This is my first review here. I'm actually reviewing the whole story...which is PHENOMENAL! Seriously, I had tears rolling down my face as I read this. Simply beautiful!
Arones chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Wow...like...wow.

I love this; it's stunning and amazing. What you have done here is show me a side of Helen and Ashley that I have never seen before.

I love the way you weaved this in with what we know from the show and what is massively left unsaid. I'm like halfway to speechless from this. I just loved it.

Arones
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
This is so very lovely and sad. But the second chapter is amazing beyond words. A new favorite for sure.
Elizabeth B chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
wow all three of these chapters were really well done. I know most of us are probably wondering what happpened during those 113 years and since the writers don't seem to want to tell us I'm glad you took a stab at it.

Great Job!
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
This was lovely and wonderfully believable on each and every word.

Oh if we'd only get an episode with this. Wouldn't that be something. But for now I'll just let your wonderful fic play the movie for me.
silver and rubies chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Absolutely stunning. Chapter 2 was brilliant and so very bittersweet. Well done
PrincessLillibet chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
oh man, not many things make me cry, but this did, especially the end of the second chapter. you captured wonderfully the Magnus before and after Ashley's death.
onthecoast6 chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Aw jeeeez, just when I pick up my heart from the floor after reading your other story, ‘Not While I’m Around’, I find my heart falling again after reading this. I absolutely love how Magnus made that photo album; incredibly amazingly creatively heart-warmingly sweet. This was SO wonderful! So now my heart has falling out of my chest. Twice. :)
Jonny Napalm chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
This is a beautiful little story. Very well done.
T-man626 chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
A wonderful treat, at that. I can definitely see Magnus doing something like this. Thanks for a wonderful story!
AnonLibrary chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Good job! I thought that last scene before Ashley teleports she knew something her mom didn't, yet. ;-) This was very good and in character.
onthecoast6 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
SO heart wrenching and bittersweet—you capture the moments beautifully. Can’t help but get teary eyed. Looking forward to the last chapter of your story. :)
T-man626 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Wow. I can't wait to read the conclusion. Great job!
EmPoweredBeing chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Oh my dear lord.

Than was powerful!

Made me tear up a little there! And that's a hard thing to do when I'm reading!

Brilliant work! Truly magnificent.