Reviews for That's the Way Loves Goes
izzyg2017 chapter 10 . 6/5/2017
This should be a movie!
Simone Frank chapter 2 . 5/2/2017
Omg this is amazing love the chemistry between them
Summer007 chapter 3 . 4/29/2016
Awe this chapter is so cute! I love the family dialogue! It really brings the story to life.
Summer007 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
I am so bummed because it's 2016 and I am just now finding all these great stories! I love the opening of the story and the description of the setting.
summerpoint chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
when two of the greatest dotty writers collaborate on a story together you get one highly original, creative and fantastic fic... everything about this story was awesome, how dom and letty meet, their first "encounter", their first date, meeting the family, I mean everything was great.

I loved how this story started off being written in the present then was written in the past to establish the depth of dom and letty's relationship. it helped explain the back story of why their love was forbidden from being public. both of you write great love scenes, but together y'all made some of the scenes a pure smut fest (i especially loved the reunion loving).

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and boy was letty scorned. her plan to eliminate fenix and campos with the help of dom's family was so detailed and elaborate; going after the business, money and women so that he loses everything show how much she wanted to make them pay. just reading about letty's breakdown when she found about dom's death was heartbreaking; how could her own cousin watch her crumble like that and pass it off as her being a drama queen?! mentioning that they never found another good mechanic just to inflict pain on letty was cruel.

i'm surprised mia and the team were ok about dom staying dead, i thought that they would've made a bigger deal about dom not letting them know that he was alive but i guess like letty, they were just happy he wasn't dead. i loved dom and letty's reunion the most! letty thinking that she was having a vivid dream about her lover and also her thinking about the baby that wasn't and how maybe she might have that piece of him.

even though things didn't go according to plan, revenge mode was great. there was so much action in such a short time frame: the cops busting in, chaos everywhere, dom resurrecting to protect letty, campos and fenix getting away, then the team coming together to take the men down and campos and fenix being killed all occurred within a few hours, talk about excitement.

i loved the ending as is but i wouldn't mind a one-shot about dom and letty riding off to the sunset and working on a baby toretto.
sassymelissa chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
Wow love it
Girlz-Rule chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Great story!
hellokitty236 chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
this was awesome
chasingrabbit chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
It is only fitting to acknowledge beauty when you see one.
I consider myself as newbie in fanfic 'Fast Furious' saga because now i just seen the last installment of Fast franchise (Fast 6, yeah I know I'm late to the party). So I went here to paved my cravings of more Dom and Letty stories.
I am glad i found this story, I was hooked and I just cannot put it down. You know after finishing I had to pick it up and re-read again. I think this the first AU I favored with. I enjoyed reading it.
Great job!
ForeverReadRed chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I just read this story, all of the chapters and I must say that this was brilliant. The first chapter blew me away and the flow of the story was gripping. I loved how you finely balanced the line between AU and the actual characters with your story. The characters were great and so well written. It was so creative how you used all the characters. I just think this story was interetsing and well written. I hope there is a sequel! Great story!
T-R Phillips chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
is there a sequel?
Shawnied777 chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
Wow, this story has come to a close, and I have to say I'm sad that it's over. This was my DREAM collaboration lol! I've been anxiously awaiting this chapter for awhile now, and I was almost a little afraid it wouldn't be finished. I'm happy to see that wasn't the case!

I just love the parallels between this and the 4th film. I love how you took it and turned it upside down and said, 'well what happens if we see it THIS way?' lol. Having Dom 'die' and see the despair and utter depression that Letty falls into kinda gives us a glimpse of what Dom may have gone through. I mean, we see that he went down to Mexico filled with remorse and revenge, but we don't see him break down and really grieve her. Dominic Toretto or not, I would think he cried at least once for the love of his life. Don't ya think? Lol, loved the end part with Dom and Fenix, I pictured how it went down in the film and was like 'woo hoo!', just like I did when I saw it for the first time haha.

Damn, the first part of this chapter is so, so good because I could kinda imagine some of the things that Dom will say to her once he realizes she's alive in the next film, and at the same time I can COMPLETELY agree with everything Letty is saying and feeling when Dom reveals that he walked away when he saw her a Fenix together a year prior. Damn I would be PISSED too if I were her, it would be like having a mini panic attack and rush of full blown anger and disbelief at the same time. Looooooove this line, "So all of that you fought through and you let me kissing another man keep you away from me? Jesus, Dominic! I don't know whether to slap you or apologize!" I mean, she's totally right! He was beaten severely, shot and point blank range and left for dead...and yet he made it through all that. BUT, he sees her kissing Fenix and then instantly it's all over? Lol, there's a good change I would have slapped him, THEN apologize! I want to be mad at him, I really do, but at the same time...he's right, he's a victim too. When he tells her, "Never say that. Never try to convince yourself that any of this was by choice or will. There is nothing I want more in this world than you. Nothing." I could almost hear the tenderness and ferocity in his voice, trying to convince her to believe him. That's exactly what this part was, a very delicate balance between lots of negative and positive emotions. I wonder if he really ended up convincing her in the end?

"function in her own life" I saw this and got excited! Lol, MmmSuite you know why! ; )

OH man! Their plan was awesome and carried out flawlessly! I was happy to see that all of Dom's boys got in on the action lol! "I know we're family. That's why it has to be me. I asked you for nothing when I could have demanded everything. You should have never denied me him." DAAAAAAAAMN. Revenge is really a dish best served cold huh Let? Those words were pure poetry coming out of her mouth and I loved every second of it! HAHA, it was great how you had them ride off into the sunrise together, finally free to be together without restraint and completely happy! Would it be too much to ask for the fairy tale ending? *bats eyelashes* lol. If it is, no biggie, this story was so bomb and I really enjoyed reading it! I mean how could I not? Collaboration of the century right here! ; )
KingVictoria chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
very nice ! i'm so glad they can finally be together and happy ! is this the end or one more chapter? either way i loved it!
tanya2byour21 chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
I loved loved loved this chapter. Great writing and I can't wait for more. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
diffrentkey chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
nnoooo ! at least one more chapter please! lmaooo please update soon !