Reviews for Naruto: A Common Mistake
NHarem Foreva chapter 4 . 4/24
Please continue this one. I like intertwined fate, but I prefer the story-line to this story to be honest.
desdelor97 chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
This Was A Great Chapter. Please Keep Up The Great Work.
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
1. minto is a bit of a optimistic hippy so i would say loyal but when he finds out what happemed to his little girl the burning yelleo lighting of death shall be born.
2. option 3 fuck the Leaf take the few kind people and kill everyone else in a super biju bomb then make a new village some where else while the red devil of the villige hidden in the crater gets some alone time with the toad fucker, the sick emo bastered, and one eyed peto
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
the hell? you made Naruto the Kyuubi? that is all kinds of messed up
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Really interesting way to go about this. I have not read any stories that start this way. Most end with this so this should be fun.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Didn't see that coming. Good surprise.
firecaster-hikaru chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
I would vote for Kasumi leaving the village after stealing everything from them, ranging from her inheritance, forbidden knowledge and secrets that she can use to crush Konoha. As for Minato, he must really be an ideologist ass to not think that the village would abuse Kasumi. Also since Naruto is old couldn't he just make a copy of his knowledge and pass that copy to Kasumi, cuz seriously its the freaking ninja world and anything is possible.

Furthermore during the invasion Kasumi can steal everything using shadow clones and seals and escape since the shinobi would be too busy fighting and she can even tell her story to Wave and anyone she helps. Heck she could even speak with the daimayo about this.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Kasumi should leave
Have a Little Feith chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
I should think that family would come first, especially for Orphans like Minato, Kushina, Natsumi, and Naruto. By the way, you done goofed in one of the earlier chapters. You called Natsumi "Natsuki". It was in the second chapter, I think.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
it is nice to see a narutoxmito pairing
Kaminari Kage chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
pls update soon
angelusjmw chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Add Karin Samui Yugito karui Guren tayuya to harem

Bring back minato permently and have him completely aware what happen to his daughter and be very very angry and handing over ass kicking to all of konoha!
lou2003us chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
kawii inc chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
q1: either
q2: leave the village. from the way you wrote it it would sound too much like cannon naruto.
and she has more oppastion then cannon naruto and different background.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Shit! man there are alot of typos in this chapter, I think you should just repost it after doing a survey on it. I mean they are easy to spot and damn man its like reading a first grader's first essay! Do you ever proof read your work or do spell check on it, before posting?