Reviews for Frozen Sky
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
and another thing...(sorry for correcting you!i really am!)few lines after that you write if by that you that (the witch answers and i don't understand what it means).thankas again and sorrry!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
you forgot a word (not ) when althea is warning the other witch that roland is her boyfriend and the other witch says that she is aiming to take him while it should be not aiming to take him. nevertheless fantastic job!i am so glad that you continue this story! (my english are not well) keep on!
Shadolance chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
Finally a new chapter, and better than before! Please dear god keep writing!
cloudfarron chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
Yay you updated :) Can't wait to see what happens next.
ReverseNight chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
i hope this story keeps on going...
Anyway great story
cloudfarron chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
i am really loving this fic hope you can update this :)
jak3615 chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
good story
RandomReader00 chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
Sorry I haven't checked in a while. Anyway, great chappies. Looking forward to more :)
Crash chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Wah! You haven't updated in more than a week

This story has a really nice plot and the cliffhanger is unbearable...

Please update soon or i'll die waiting :'(
RandomReader00 chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
Nice chapter!

I especially loved the last scene. It was so cute. Please update soon :)
RandomReader00 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Content worthy of a sequel so far. I look forward to more chapters.
RandomReader00 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This was a nice start. You don't get to see a first-person Fatima's point of view often here. I can see a whole new adventure ahead of this, and I'm getting pretty excited. Although Josie seemed to be a little out of character. But that's just a minor flaw. I'll read on and see how this turns out ;)
Tobilas chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Ahh, I love this Fanfict so far! It's got a nice dose of humor in it, and you definately nailed Fatima's personality. I can't wait to see what else you do with this, Crescent Saber.
MammonDaughter chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
This just keeps getting better and better. Please don't stop!