Reviews for Like a Knife Cuts It Clear
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
What a great fic. Finally, it took them a really good road trip to get them a happy ending they deserve.
Mischief101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I wish it had more
Lizicia chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Ah, they always seem to be better in the summer, don't they? I suppose all the happines has happened to them between seasons, when they're away from everything and everyone and it's sad but also beautiful. Their voices are perfect, just enough snark and confrontation to make them realistic but with a touch of deep emotions and maturity they never seemed to have before. I especially loved the conversations about Logan's childhood and abuse and Dick because these things were never really discussed on the show and you kept a good balance between full disclosure and holding back. And their argument when Logan tells her that she hated how much she loved him. Tough but very true.
rosy19 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This was really nice, I loved it!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Awesome story. If I knew it was post season 3 I would have read it along time ago.

Isn't it 4rth times the charm by now?
Mansah chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was really cute, really really nice! Thanks for sharing!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is lovely and just so full of LoVe, I'm glad I ran across it.
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Loved the road trip and how you made the end of the hostilities and eventual reconciliation believable and heartfelt!
Lorelai36 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I really love this story, it has to be one of my top ten. Even reading it a second time I'm moved by the journey you sent them on, not just around the country but through their complicated feelings for each other. Post season three fics like this are one of the few reasons that the disappointing third season isn't able to kill my love of Veronica and Logan's relationship. Thanks for sharing this one.
basaltone chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
So great, the ending we never got. I hated the thought of her with anyone but Logan and I love this version where they finally get to spend a summer just being the kids they should have been allowed to be all along. Completly wonderful having Logan think about going into Education. He would make a stellar teacher because he knows all the tricks. Such a wonderful story, thank you.
andsomeverses chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I recently just finished marathoning this show and this fic is just what I needed after that finale! I love how you wrote their relationship here - how it was a little awkward and then really not at all because they just know each other so well and care for each other even after all they've been through. I especially loved Logan talking about his scars, I was always sad we never got a scene of that. And the Richie Rich lines! Amazing. That movie was awesome.

This line is fantastic and says so much about them: "You're like me," she says. "Broken. And I don't want to be broken."

Thanks for such a great story, this is definitely going to be my headcanon!
Alice Starling chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Love this so much-definitely what I envision happening after the series finale.
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
What a gem of a story, really enjoyed watching them open up to eachother and really start to address their major issues. Thank you!
Josielynn chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Sometimes only time can fix wounds. I like how in this fic you give Logan and Veronica time together. In their own way, they talk about things and let themselves heal. I really liked it.
betsal chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was wonderful! I've really enjoyed this fic!