Reviews for Short Scenes
BT chapter 10 . 10/9/2006
Adorable, all of them. I liked the one with the coffee candy the best. XD
Firey Chronicles chapter 10 . 7/31/2006
lol, takeshi/kentarou XD
Sharo chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
Loveit loveit loveit!

Yeah, all of the butt references -were- quite disturbing. *sniffs* I missed plain ol' "Takepon"! And this fits it perfectly! I can read it without wincing hard enough to give myself whiplash now. Arigato!
Stardancer1 chapter 10 . 10/6/2003
You know you are strange(?) nah that's not it, wierd (?) not quite...hm very, very Icka!

Kentarou can now call him Darling. Bwaahaha and Takeshi did it to himself!
ShiroNeko chapter 7 . 4/2/2003
These are wonderful. A great thing to read when I can't get at the actual manga. I especailly loved drabble #1 (though they're all really sweet and funny.)
adri chapter 9 . 1/10/2003
hehe these are pretty funny
Sharo chapter 9 . 9/6/2002
*laughs* These just get funnier every time! ...'Cept now I've got that song in my head... why does my sister know the words? .
HanbunHeikin chapter 9 . 9/3/2002
lol love it
Emily-chan chapter 8 . 7/26/2002
Sounds like the perfect resume for... Personal Secretary to the head of a large international corporation! XD Hm, maybe on my resume I can put "can find the hidden chapters on ".
HanbunHeikin chapter 8 . 7/26/2002
These are all soo KAWAII!
Ysabet chapter 8 . 7/26/2002
Ooo... this adds a certain *spice* to the mind-numbingly boring chore of job-hunting. I can just see poor Takepon- err, Takeshi at an interview:

"Um, Takeshi-san, your credentials look very... interesting, and we're certainly considering you for the position. But there's one thing we'd like to know..."

"Yes ma'am? What's that?"

"WHO is that behind you?"

"Ummm..."

"Hi! I'm his Moral Support! and Fan Club! aaaand all three of his References!"

"..."

"... You're hired."
Da Fly chapter 7 . 7/25/2002
There are not enough Duklyon fics in this world. And not nearly enough short funny ones that you can read in one sitting without having to bring a week's supply of food to your monitor. Score!

Very funny, and short can be a good thing. Always remember this.

Alison, Omnivore, If you're happy and you know it give me twenty bucks!
Ysabet chapter 7 . 7/13/2002
Snicker... do NOT want to consider what they were doing with the wasabi, nope, nope, nope, not listening, lalalalalalalala... (Ysabet runs off with hands over ears)
Ysabet chapter 6 . 6/13/2002
Owwww... You know, it IS a funny thing that in the anime world nobody EVER gets charged with simple assault and battery, hm? If they get arrested it's for murder, theft, treason, what-have-you- but all that bopping, whapping, punching and thwacking have no consequences. And they're all made of rubber, too! BOING- things spring back into shape! (well, except in groin shots; that requires a little more time, I guess). Anime physics is just plain weird. _
Emily-chan chapter 5 . 6/7/2002
ROTFLMAO! *gets weird looks from the other people in the library* Ah, that was so cute! Hee hee... I bet Nokoru helped Kentarou pick out the teddy... _