Reviews for Not So New Father: Severus Snape
TinkaPrime chapter 4 . 7/20/2020
Okay the story is decent but missing meat. What I mean is that there is loads of explanations not done Padfoot is in the castle how? He flew off to escape. Harry suddenly knows how to get into teachers private quarters and instantly excepts the abandonment. They only acknowledge Tunie treatment of spanking for bad grades while hers is a bit excessive that’s not abuse only borderline abuse, it’s correction of bad behavior. She even says oh ur getting bad grades u kneed to fix it or ur going to be punished...
How did the Malfoy thing even come up the adults were talking and suddenly Harry shouts about it. Why? What did he hear or see? Ur missing meat of the story this is more like a rough draft before u fill in the meat. Put thoughts, more action, and life struggle into it. We can not read ur mind through the page to see what ur thinking.
Vampireking40 chapter 11 . 8/17/2019
I hope this story gets continued as it is very good.
Vampireking40 chapter 9 . 8/17/2019
Not sure if this is the right chapter. The part about Hermonie dad spanking her remind me about my own life at the age.
NA12345 chapter 11 . 7/6/2019
Please update soon!
grimm chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
What's with all the talk of spanking? spanking spanking spanking spanking spanking spanking spanking spanking. geez. write more of a storyline.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/3/2018
Read "Best Buds" by "notmything." In other words : but seriously I need you back at the firm so badly that Louis can taste it. Good one.
Navyangel85 chapter 11 . 9/3/2018
Well that went well. What’s going happen next
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
This writer needs a teenage character to pick on. J. is more mature.
Pepperonyfan1982 chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
"safer staying with my relatives THAN staying here."

Don't people proof read on here anymore?
lilyflower50 chapter 11 . 9/3/2018
cool another update
Lexie Black 1992 chapter 14 . 4/5/2018
This is good so far I hope to see what happens next soon
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2017