Reviews for Favoritism
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
se podia aƱadir algo mas
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
This was blatantly adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
i love this story
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
lol. That was adorable. Random, yes, but adorable. _
Infinite Alpha-Omega 1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
WOW, I recently got addicted to Batman Beyond and this story is amazing!
Waterfall13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
XD poor Dick! i never really liked cats either. cool story.;)
Ninja Daughter of Hermes chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Aww this is SO CUTE!
Soului chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Loving the Batfamily fluff in this. I love how you did the Batclan as equal parts kick butt and fluffy family goodness. lol, I loved it!
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
eeeek! This was sooooooo cute! I loved it!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
love it absolutely love it
BlackRoseDecending chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Cute! I have no clue which verse this exists in (although it reminds me of a Deviant Art fancomic), but it is quite adorable. I kinda wish the comics were more family-centric like this (not to say that all aren't, but unfortunately a lot of them are just drawn-out fight scenes). So well done! :)
LadySoy chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Any fics with the Bat Family in any universe is alright with me! Would love some more bat family fics, soon!
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Sa!

Ah, another has come into the ring of those who cannot resist the draw of the Batfamily fics. Bravo, might I add? I really loved the fluff of this and the fact that Ace gets to really be featured. Nobody does that and a clap on the back goes to you!
Rose Midnight Moonlight Black chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Awww, I think I've infected everyone, once there was no Damian/Terry/Helena action, now its a flooded market! Really liked the story by the way, very very cute, slightly homocidalness fits very well. Like the Damian/Terry bit at the end. Damian might pull a gun but as soon as it looks remotely threatening he's shout like he caught them running with a knife. Awwwwww I really like this, it sooooo sweet in a way only the bats can be! Terry really did Tame Damian didn't he? But why is Terry Selena's child too? And did bruce or Dick raise him? But a lovely AU!
This is getting old chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I love me some fluffy batfamily,and I love how there is getting to be a little bit of BB fanon canon in some circles, and this story feels like a little of that (Terry growing up with Batfamily for one is diffrent).

Ahhhhh so cool. Thank you for writing this!